2014 weight loss challenge

Thanx blue cow. :)
Kent cat thats amazing well done. Wearing old slim clothes always make me feel im getting somewhere. Its when i get into the old fat clothes i cry..:(
Im squeezing into my 16s again as i sold my 18s at the bootsale -silly move- but i plan to work myself back into 14s soon.
Well done "losers!';)
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back off my hols guys.
Can someone please restart my 2014 Pledge. I've put on masses and realistically think I can only lose 28lb this year now. Hoping first weeks weight loss will be a good chunk off!
You're all doing fantastic, now I'm back Ill keep up proper Promise!!

Hi Bubble, hope you had a good hol. There's still loads of time before the end of the year so good luck! Are you still doing ww?

Seeing as it's half way through August and I am just starting back out I would like to pledge myself to lose a stone by Christmas and the end of 2014, I am trying to keep it realistic for myself so that's why I'm sticking low. If I lose more then great, but at the moment I'm not going to set myself up for a let down :D

Hi and welcome :) Good luck!

Well done to those with some great losses this week. I'm thrilled to say I've lost another 2lbs! For some of those who have been on here for a while you'll know how much that means to me after so many months of being stagnant. With today's weight loss I am now into the 15s! and today I am wearing a top to work I haven't worn in over two years.

Happy Friday everyone!

Aww Kentcat, I'm made up for you hun. Well done you! Must be a great feeling. Keep up the good work ;)

1lb off for me this week, well done to everyone else x

Well done on your loss :)

Hi Bubble, hope you had a good hol. There's still loads of time before the end of the year so good luck! Are you still doing ww?

Thanx Sammy. Im back to doing SW alone at home i know it works so going to go for it but im also adding 2 fast day of 500cals each week. A couple of other mins doing it and it seems to boost things so giving it a go too. Fingers crossed. X

I've only lost 12lb this year, have struggled not only with food, also dealing with chronic pain regarding my hip, wanted to get at least out of the 20st bracket by now but I'll be happy to finish the year with my 10st award(need to lose 1st 11.5lb to get it) even become a pescatarian not only for medical reasons but hopefully boost my weight loss

Well done to those who have had losses this week!

Hey Upndown :) Are you still on your hols? Hope you've been having a fab time! It sounds like you've not done too badly then if you've been trying to eat healthily. I'm doing ok, much better than I thought I would tbh although not quite as good this week but I'm putting it down to totm looming! All in all I'm quite happy with how it has gone but looking forward to getting completely back on track and seeing the weight come off again. What plan will you be following when you start back?

Hi - glad you're doing well but I've had a few slip ups since that post! Living up to my sign in name again!! I can feel my waistbands are tightening up but I've only brought size 10/12 tops and 14 bottoms and zips are holding up so far!! We're away until the first week of Sept - and like you - in a funny way it'll be good to get back on track 100%!! xx

Thanx Sammy. Im back to doing SW alone at home i know it works so going to go for it but im also adding 2 fast day of 500cals each week. A couple of other mins doing it and it seems to boost things so giving it a go too. Fingers crossed. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've started doing the 5:2 but just every other week when my OH is on late shifts so we don't eat together. I'm really pleased with it, don't struggle with hunger at all and have gotten the restart to my weight loss I needed after pretty much floating around the same spot for months.

Good luck with it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Put me down to lose 28lb until xmas please

Brill kent cat another one with great results so im looking forward to it, my first fast day is sunday as i work it round other halfs shifts too. Im looking around for ideas now. :)

I've only lost 12lb this year, have struggled not only with food, also dealing with chronic pain regarding my hip, wanted to get at least out of the 20st bracket by now but I'll be happy to finish the year with my 10st award(need to lose 1st 11.5lb to get it) even become a pescatarian not only for medical reasons but hopefully boost my weight loss

Beavis thats an amazing avhievement so far. You should be very proud. May sound dumb here but whats a pescatarian? Good luck with the rest of your journey. :)

Updating to show my weight loss

366to266 pledged 42lb - lost 8.6lb
Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 9.5lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.8lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 34.5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
CatA - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
KentCat - pledged 43lb - lost 24lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 15.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 35.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2 1/2lbs????
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 10.8lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 17.5lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 45lbs
Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Willpowerwoman - pledged 56lbs - lost 8lbs
BlueCow - pledged 55lbs - lost 7lbs
sweetpink - pledged 50lbs - lost 24lbs
apico04 - pledged 70lbs - lost 18.5lbs

Kazzo - pledged 34lbs -
Tina0709 pledged 21lbs
LittleHistorian - pledged 14lbs - lost 0lb

A pescatarian is a person that eats fish/vegetarian diet and no form of meat

Hi - glad you're doing well but I've had a few slip ups since that post! Living up to my sign in name again!! I can feel my waistbands are tightening up but I've only brought size 10/12 tops and 14 bottoms and zips are holding up so far!! We're away until the first week of Sept - and like you - in a funny way it'll be good to get back on track 100%!! xx

Thing is, it's really difficult when we're away as too many temptations and your hol has been a long one like ours. I'm sure we'll do ok once we're back home. Just enjoy yourself in the meantime :)

Good luck with your goal for this year, that will be a fantastic achievement. You've done amazingly well already!

Updating to show my weight loss

Well done :)

Thank you, I ain't giving up that's for sure

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck mate i could never be one im allergic to fish. Otherwise my weightloss may of been quicker as its so good for you. :p

I love seafood which helps

Updating list for Beavis :)

List as of 22nd August please amend this list

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 9.5lbs
CatA - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 15.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 35.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2 1/2lbs????
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 10.8lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 17.5lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 45lbs
Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Willpowerwoman - pledged 56lbs - lost 8lbs
BlueCow - pledged 55lbs - lost 7lbs
sweetpink - pledged 50lbs - lost 24lbs
apico04 - pledged 70lbs - lost 18.5lbs

Kazzo - pledged 34lbs -
Tina0709 pledged 21lbs
LittleHistorian - pledged 14lbs - lost 0lb
Beavis - pledged 28lbs -

Thank you

Could someone update me to 10lbs off please,currently trying intuitive eating so impressed with any loss while I try and get my head round it!

Well I am stunned. Ate like a pig all week including lots of Krispy Kreme's and choc.

Yet I lost 1.4lb's. Must be the walking I do on lunchbreaks!

List as of 23rd August please amend this list

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 10lbs
CatA - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.4lbs