2014 weight loss challenge

You sound very focused! Definitely a good idea to break it into smaller goals as I think it can be a bit overwhelming otherwise! You must be so proud of yourself you are doing great :)
Great advice but may I suggest that u think that way about urself - be kinder to u lol!!!

Don't knock urself again - it's a loss and there's always hope whilst we're still posting - good idea to put the scales away till end of Oct - wish I cd - they do my head in!! There's quite a few weeks to go b4 the 2015 challenge starts!

Yeah if could just lose 3lb a week between now and Xmas I will smash my target by the end of the year lol! Scales are so annoying but I'm not quite as attached to mine now so hopefully not weighing for a while will be quite straight forward!

Yeah if could just lose 3lb a week between now and Xmas I will smash my target by the end of the year lol! Scales are so annoying but I'm not quite as attached to mine now so hopefully not weighing for a while will be quite straight forward!
Yeah if only we cd have a steady 3lb a week loss eh? But an average of a pound a week is realistic I think and if I cd do that I'd be on top of the world!

Yeah if only we cd have a steady 3lb a week loss eh? But an average of a pound a week is realistic I think and if I cd do that I'd be on top of the world!

Same here! Would be delighted to lose a stone by Xmas,I think that works out at just over a pound a week,so still realistic hopefully!

Same here! Would be delighted to lose a stone by Xmas,I think that works out at just over a pound a week,so still realistic hopefully!
Yes a stone wd be a lovely Christmas pressie - then I'll probably put a load on and have to start all over again!,

Yes a stone wd be a lovely Christmas pressie - then I'll probably put a load on and have to start all over again!,

Lol that's always the way! The past few years I haven't been tooooo bad at Christmas so hopefully I can rein it in this year! Whenever I have a bad few weeks and then weigh myself and have a big gain I tell myself that most of it will drop off quickly cos it's not a 'true' gain.that used to be true and j always dropped three or four pounds when I started eating better but these days my body clings on to every extra pound and its a nightmare to get off!

Same here - my holiday weight is hanging around but then again I've not done much to try to lose it! But I'm on my 4th day of the diet restart - so fingers crossed! How's ur week going? X

Same here - my holiday weight is hanging around but then again I've not done much to try to lose it! But I'm on my 4th day of the diet restart - so fingers crossed! How's ur week going? X

Woohoo go you being on your fourth day,I'm on my second,so far so good.im juicing at the minute and the first few days are always the worst so hopefully by the start of next week il be finding it a bit easier,I haven't given into temptation yet but I want to eat anything and everything lol

Trapped my little finger in a vending machine whilst buying chocolate - think it was a sign! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It has been a long and busy first week back at work hence the chocolate last night but have managed a 2lb loss!

Could someone update the list for me? 6 gained on holiday 2 of them now gone

Woohoo go you being on your fourth day,I'm on my second,so far so good.im juicing at the minute and the first few days are always the worst so hopefully by the start of next week il be finding it a bit easier,I haven't given into temptation yet but I want to eat anything and everything lol

Huhum .... well I didn't make day 4 - just got to day 3.67 then choc fest happened. So sts for me this week but feel lucky to have no gain. I WILL GET THERE but don't know when! Feel sick when 2 months ago I was only 5lbs away from target!

Just read that weebuns is now in the 10s having lost 6 stones - makes me want to try the 5:2 diet again - she always says that she can manage it cos she knows she can get thro her fast days cos she can eat normally the following day (on the 1500 calories allowed) she makes it sound easy but we all know it isn't!! Well done to her.

hope ur juicing regime works!!

It has been a long and busy first week back at work hence the chocolate last night but have managed a 2lb loss!

Could someone update the list for me? 6 gained on holiday 2 of them now gone

Well done!

Huhum .... well I didn't make day 4 - just got to day 3.67 then choc fest happened. So sts for me this week but feel lucky to have no gain. I WILL GET THERE but don't know when! Feel sick when 2 months ago I was only 5lbs away from target! Just read that weebuns is now in the 10s having lost 6 stones - makes me want to try the 5:2 diet again - she always says that she can manage it cos she knows she can get thro her fast days cos she can eat normally the following day (on the 1500 calories allowed) she makes it sound easy but we all know it isn't!! Well done to her. hope ur juicing regime works!!

Did you enjoy the chocolate at least?

Weebuns is great,she's eating really healthy food,I think down the line I will do it again,I was eating quite badly on the normal days which probably wasn't doing me any favours!

Managed to get online on the computer - the last list I found was 30th September, apologies if this isn't the most recent.

List as of 3rd October please update this list

366to266 pledged 42lb - lost 20lb
Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 3lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.8lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 21.5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 28lbs - lost 9lbs
CatA - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
KentCat - pledged 43lb - lost 22lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 16.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 35.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2.5lbs
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 34lbs - lost 0.8lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 17.5lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 55.5lbs
Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 15lbs
Willpowerwoman - pledged 56lbs - lost 12lbs
BlueCow - pledged 55lbs - lost 7lbs
sweetpink - pledged 50lbs - lost 24lbs
apico04 - pledged 70lbs - lost 33.5lbs

Kazzo - pledged 34lbs - lost 0b
Tina0709 pledged 21lbs - lost 0lb
LittleHistorian - pledged 14lbs - lost 0lb
Beavis - pledged 29lbs - lost 2.5lbs

Did you enjoy the chocolate at least?

Weebuns is great,she's eating really healthy food,I think down the line I will do it again,I was eating quite badly on the normal days which probably wasn't doing me any favours!
Yes the choc was fab but wish it tasted yuck lol!

Had a weekend totally off diet and my Sunday run was cut short when I got stung on my face by a bee!

Need to try really hard to stay on track this week. Determined to shift the holiday weight and carry on losing.

How is everyone else? Seems very quiet on here.

Had a weekend totally off diet and my Sunday run was cut short when I got stung on my face by a bee!

Need to try really hard to stay on track this week. Determined to shift the holiday weight and carry on losing.

How is everyone else? Seems very quiet on here.

Ooh nasty, hope your face is ok? I hate bees :(

Good luck with getting your holiday gain off. I've just managed to get below my pre hol weight so very happy today :)

Updating with my 1.25lb loss:

List as of 6th October please update this list

Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 17.5lbs
apico04 - pledged 70lbs - lost 33.5lbs

List as of 6th October please update this list

Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 17.5lbs
apico04 - pledged 70lbs - lost 37.5lbs

With another 2lbs lost I finally made it past my half way point, 35lbs more and I meet my goal! :)

Still struggling here. Not helped by a swollen and painful neck, lack of voice and general aches and pains on top so been eating a LOT of ice cream to soothe it.

Back