Willpowerwoman - pledged 56lbs - lost 12lbs
BlueCow - pledged 55lbs - lost 7lbs
sweetpink - pledged 50lbs - lost 24lbs
apico04 - pledged 70lbs - lost 37.5lbs

Kazzo - pledged 34lbs - lost 0b
Tina0709 pledged 21lbs - lost 0lb
LittleHistorian - pledged 14lbs - lost 0lb
Beavis - pledged 29lbs - lost 2.5lbs

With another 2lbs lost I finally made it past my half way point, 35lbs more and I meet my goal! :)

Well done again - great to have passed ur half way point - all downhill from here (in a positive way of course!)

Ooh nasty, hope your face is ok? I hate bees :( Good luck with getting your holiday gain off. I've just managed to get below my pre hol weight so very happy today :)

Thankfully the swelling went down quite quickly. My fast acting boyfriend has antihistamines, and cream waiting for me. Was so painful though

Well done on your loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

another 2lb down... am now past the halfway point.

366to266 pledged 42lb - lost 22lb
Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 3lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.8lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 21.5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 28lbs - lost 9lbs
CatA - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
KentCat - pledged 43lb - lost 22lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 17.5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 35.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2.5lbs
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 34lbs - lost 0.8lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 17.5lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 55.5lbs
Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 15lbs
Willpowerwoman - pledged 56lbs - lost 12lbs

Had a weekend totally off diet and my Sunday run was cut short when I got stung on my face by a bee! Need to try really hard to stay on track this week. Determined to shift the holiday weight and carry on losing. How is everyone else? Seems very quiet on here. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
That sounds painful-good on you for running even when you were off plan,I find that sometimes when the diet goes out the window so does the exercise.

I finished the third week of couch to five k.i think I might need to repeat it though as I really struggled on the last run.going to try the first day of week four and if it's a disaster il just start week three again. Diet wise im in the zone too although I'm not weighing til end of October so don't know if im doing well or not lol

Ooh nasty, hope your face is ok? I hate bees :( Good luck with getting your holiday gain off. I've just managed to get below my pre hol weight so very happy today :)

Yay to getting below pre hol weigh! Chuffed for you!

Well done apico and 366to266 on getting to halfway point,that's brilliant!!!

19 pounds to go and I will be there too lol,bit of a distant dream at the minute!

Still struggling here. Not helped by a swollen and painful neck, lack of voice and general aches and pains on top so been eating a LOT of ice cream to soothe it.

Sorry cat,hope you feel better soon that sounds rotten.hows life in general treating you?are you still enjoying the job?

That sounds painful-good on you for running even when you were off plan,I find that sometimes when the diet goes out the window so does the exercise. I finished the third week of couch to five k.i think I might need to repeat it though as I really struggled on the last run.going to try the first day of week four and if it's a disaster il just start week three again. Diet wise im in the zone too although I'm not weighing til end of October so don't know if im doing well or not lol

Oh I love running, helps me clear my brain and deal with day to day stress. I can be a million miles off my diet and still get out there. I also cycle a lot to I guess just use to being active.

Well done on your training so far. Don't beat yourself up if you do need to repeat some sections slow and steady is my motto

Thankfully the swelling went down quite quickly. My fast acting boyfriend has antihistamines, and cream waiting for me. Was so painful though

Well done on your loss

Thank you :)

That sounds painful-good on you for running even when you were off plan,I find that sometimes when the diet goes out the window so does the exercise.

I finished the third week of couch to five k.i think I might need to repeat it though as I really struggled on the last run.going to try the first day of week four and if it's a disaster il just start week three again. Diet wise im in the zone too although I'm not weighing til end of October so don't know if im doing well or not lol

Well done on the exercise and getting back in the zone with food. Really you hope you get a brilliant loss at the end of October! It sometimes works wonders to leave the scales alone doesn't it? Wish that was something I could do!

Yay to getting below pre hol weigh! Chuffed for you!

Thank you hun xx

Sorry cat,hope you feel better soon that sounds rotten.hows life in general treating you?are you still enjoying the job?

Loving the job, feels good to be doing something helpful and every day speeds by as so busy.

Still feeling bleurgh, everyone at work so lovely though, stupidly went in today after being off yesterday, I must have looked like death warmed up as they sent me home again.

Dietwise not good, we are being naughty and waiting for pizza and ice cream for dinner :doh:

Thank you :) Well done on the exercise and getting back in the zone with food. Really you hope you get a brilliant loss at the end of October! It sometimes works wonders to leave the scales alone doesn't it? Wish that was something I could do! Thank you hun xx

Thank you,I hope so too! I have managed to get rid of my scale addiction at last,the number still matters to me but if I put them out of the way and say I'm only weighing on a certain date then I generally stick to that which has been helpful for my sanity lol

Oh I love running, helps me clear my brain and deal with day to day stress. I can be a million miles off my diet and still get out there. I also cycle a lot to I guess just use to being active. Well done on your training so far. Don't beat yourself up if you do need to repeat some sections slow and steady is my motto Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can see why running does that for you,I never enjoyed it before but j think that I pushed myself too far too soon,by using the app this time it's more manageable (still kills me though!)

Managed to do day one of week four,yay! I did my last run on an empty stomach which I think is where the problems came from!

3lbs off for me this week

Willpowerwoman - pledged 56lbs - lost 15lbs

3lbs off for me

Willpowerwoman - pledged 56lbs - lost 15lbs

ONVUAaz.jpg

.. :D :D :D :D :D

3.5 off this week! (Or 3. I'm a little confused. Our consultant said 3 in image therapy but scales and book say 3.5.. but total in book says 3! But weight in book says 21st 9lbs and I was 21st 12.5lbs last week... Mega confused!)

Either way I've made my first big goal. I can't stop grinning!

View attachment 155782

.. :D :D :D :D :D

3.5 off this week! (Or 3. I'm a little confused. Our consultant said 3 in image therapy but scales and book say 3.5.. but total in book says 3! But weight in book says 21st 9lbs and I was 21st 12.5lbs last week... Mega confused!)

Either way I've made my first big goal. I can't stop grinning!
That's fantastic - ur doing so well!!

I can see why running does that for you,I never enjoyed it before but j think that I pushed myself too far too soon,by using the app this time it's more manageable (still kills me though!)

Managed to do day one of week four,yay! I did my last run on an empty stomach which I think is where the problems came from!

Well done Autumn - how's the food side going?

Loving the job, feels good to be doing something helpful and every day speeds by as so busy. Still feeling bleurgh, everyone at work so lovely though, stupidly went in today after being off yesterday, I must have looked like death warmed up as they sent me home again. Dietwise not good, we are being naughty and waiting for pizza and ice cream for dinner :doh:

That's fab about the job,you know too well what it's like to hate your job so it's great your happy on that front.the diet side will come in time :) I would give my right arm for a pizza right now lol,my oh and his family are at my favourite all you can eat buffet right now and I had to stay home as I'm juicing,booooo lol

Well done Autumn - how's the food side going?

It's going really well I'm on day eight of a 31 day juice and I feel really good (I will be having one meal on Sunday as my mum just got out of hospital and wants to treat us but I'm ordering Seabass and roasted veg so not too bad).the juice is meant to be 28 days but because I'm having a meal during it I thought I would extend it a wee bit.after a few crappy days at the start (which is normal) I am feeling energised and not hungry (though craving food I don't even like just because I want to eat something lol)

How are you doing? Sorry for the mammoth post lol

It's going really well I'm on day eight of a 31 day juice and I feel really good (I will be having one meal on Sunday as my mum just got out of hospital and wants to treat us but I'm ordering Seabass and roasted veg so not too bad).the juice is meant to be 28 days but because I'm having a meal during it I thought I would extend it a wee bit.after a few crappy days at the start (which is normal) I am feeling energised and not hungry (though craving food I don't even like just because I want to eat something lol)

How are you doing? Sorry for the mammoth post lol

No need to apologise - good to hear from you! Wow I'm impressed with your juicing regime - sounds really strict but sometimes we need to do something tough don't we? Hope you can lose lots on that - probably that's the boost you need. Good luck with that.

As for me - after my holiday, over a month ago I've struggled to stick to any plan - now on Day 3 of the soup challenge on here - so far - so good (almost!) would like at least a 2lb loss this week!

Back