2014 weight loss challenge

View attachment 155782

.. :D :D :D :D :D

3.5 off this week! (Or 3. I'm a little confused. Our consultant said 3 in image therapy but scales and book say 3.5.. but total in book says 3! But weight in book says 21st 9lbs and I was 21st 12.5lbs last week... Mega confused!)

Either way I've made my first big goal. I can't stop grinning!

Well done hun! You have done amazingly well and should be so proud of yourself! :talk017:

2lb off since my last weigh in a gazillion years ago

366to266 pledged 42lb - lost 22lb

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 3lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.8lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 21.5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 28lbs - lost 9lbs
CatA - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
KentCat - pledged 43lb - lost 22lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 17.5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 35.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2.5lbs
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 34lbs - lost 0.8lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 17.5lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 55.5lbs
Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 15lbs
Willpowerwoman - pledged 56lbs - lost 15lbs
BlueCow - pledged 55lbs - lost 9lbs
sweetpink - pledged 50lbs - lost 24lbs
apico04 - pledged 70lbs - lost 37.5lbs
Kazzo - pledged 34lbs - lost 0b
Tina0709 pledged 21lbs - lost 0lb
LittleHistorian - pledged 14lbs - lost 0lb
Beavis - pledged 29lbs - lost 2.5lbs

No need to apologise - good to hear from you! Wow I'm impressed with your juicing regime - sounds really strict but sometimes we need to do something tough don't we? Hope you can lose lots on that - probably that's the boost you need. Good luck with that. As for me - after my holiday, over a month ago I've struggled to stick to any plan - now on Day 3 of the soup challenge on here - so far - so good (almost!) would like at least a 2lb loss this week!

Good luck for the 2lb weight loss,when you are in the right mindset there is no stopping you and the pounds seem to fall off! :)

I really want a good loss with the juicing (though obv a certain proportion of that will go back on when I eat solid food but that's fine).but to be honest,cliched as it sounds,the weight loss would be a bonus because the other positive effects have been amazing,I have energy that I never thought existed and I feel really motivated with life in general,me and my other half are getting on better than ever because I'm not a sluggish knackered mess after work like I usually am so I'm delighted with that,it's been life changing so far,and any weight loss would be the cherry on top :)

Sorry,I'm writing massive posts these days lol

Hope everyone has nice plans for the weekend?

I wish I wasn't so bleurgh with fruit and veg so I could try it, could do with some energy.

I'm STILL ill with this cold, still not got voice back properly and it started this time last week,...grr. I must rattle with vitamins etc at moment too lol

Not going to lose, been treated to tonnes of ice cream for sore throat all week and pizza etc so I didn't have to cook.

Good luck for the 2lb weight loss,when you are in the right mindset there is no stopping you and the pounds seem to fall off! :)

I really want a good loss with the juicing (though obv a certain proportion of that will go back on when I eat solid food but that's fine).but to be honest,cliched as it sounds,the weight loss would be a bonus because the other positive effects have been amazing,I have energy that I never thought existed and I feel really motivated with life in general,me and my other half are getting on better than ever because I'm not a sluggish knackered mess after work like I usually am so I'm delighted with that,it's been life changing so far,and any weight loss would be the cherry on top :)

It's great to hear all the positives you are gaining from doing the juicing hun! Hope the benefits continue and you also get a loss xx

I wish I wasn't so bleurgh with fruit and veg so I could try it, could do with some energy.

I'm STILL ill with this cold, still not got voice back properly and it started this time last week,...grr. I must rattle with vitamins etc at moment too lol

Not going to lose, been treated to tonnes of ice cream for sore throat all week and pizza etc so I didn't have to cook.

I wouldn't worry about it until you're feeling better Cat. Take care and rest up xx

HEY - I said don't apologise LOL! It's good to hear you so upbeat - I find that when I eat less and healthily my mood lifts and I have more energy too - so don't know why I ever turn to so called 'comfort food' cos it only brings misery when I over eat that stuff!!

Long may your healthy eating and changed attitude to food continue and you report a good loss which will give you another boost! Well done xx

2lb off since my last weigh in a gazillion years ago

CatA - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs

Well done - that's a loss welll earned I'd say - means you've been on plan for a while too - so hope that loss gives you a lift and you can carry on.

I've been struggling since I came back from hols 5 weeks ago but now on day 5 on 'going straight' so would be delighted to be posting a 2lb loss on Monday!!

Somehow I lost 1.6lb's while living on takeout and ice cream thanks to this cold (which seems particularly fluey) which is now I to day 9 and still got no energy, no voice, cough and sore throat...grrr

List as of 11th October

CatA - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.6lbs

Somehow I lost 1.6lb's while living on takeout and ice cream thanks to this cold (which seems particularly fluey) which is now I to day 9 and still got no energy, no voice, cough and sore throat...grrr

Hope ur feeling better soon - at least u've had a loss eh?!

I've had a terrible week, so hormonal I've eaten so much chocolate and probably had one or two too many glasses of wine.

Just back from a 10K run and 3K walk which I'm using to draw a line under it and go forward positively from tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo to the weightloss but booo to still being ill,that's dragging on quite a bit,have you been to your doctors yet?

I've had a terrible week, so hormonal I've eaten so much chocolate and probably had one or two too many glasses of wine. Just back from a 10K run and 3K walk which I'm using to draw a line under it and go forward positively from tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's the spirit :) well done on the running and walking!

I went out for a meal tonight and had good intentions of having Seabass and veg but ended up having pizza-first bit of solid food in 12 days.it was my favourite restaurant but I wasn't that into it,only ended up eating half of it and now I'm bloated and looking forward to getting back on the juices in the morning lol

I went out for a meal tonight and had good intentions of having Seabass and veg but ended up having pizza-first bit of solid food in 12 days.it was my favourite restaurant but I wasn't that into it,only ended up eating half of it and now I'm bloated and looking forward to getting back on the juices in the morning lol

Wow I'm impressed with only eating half the pizza well done! Know I'd never manage to juice for 5 days never mind 30 so hats off to u!! Can't wait to see what ur loss!

Sorry you're still feeling ill, are you able to be off work so you can rest? It's great you've had a loss while eating off plan xx

I've had a terrible week, so hormonal I've eaten so much chocolate and probably had one or two too many glasses of wine.

Just back from a 10K run and 3K walk which I'm using to draw a line under it and go forward positively from tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Same here, totm and had a weekend of naughty food. Well done on drawing the line! xx

We need to enjoy ourselves sometimes. As long as you get straight back to it there shouldn't be too much damage hun xx

Wow I'm impressed with only eating half the pizza well done! Know I'd never manage to juice for 5 days never mind 30 so hats off to u!! Can't wait to see what ur loss!

I couldn't do one day of juicing lol and I take my hat off to you upndown cos I honestly don't think I could do a full seven days on the soup challenge either so well done. I've yet to pop over to the thread to see how you've done ;) xx

Just a .25lb loss for me this week after a weekend off plan plus totm so I'm fine with that.

List as of 13th October

Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 17.75lbs

3lbs off for me this week. I have altered my goal slightly (by 10lbs) as I am on step three and it is now a more achieve able goal. I aim to see the 14d for xmas! 2st to go!

List as of 13th October