2014 weight loss challenge

Well put it this way, after what I've just eaten it should be salad! Should but probably won't be lol! xx

Is it true that whatever we eat on the meet is syn free? ;)

If you're having trouble loosing lbs.. you might want to try slimming pills.
Me, I also have this kind of problem where I struggle losing lbs since my metabolism is that as great as others and I don't sweat excessively even if its hot enough..
well yeah.. its a struggle.. So I bought this slimming pill which is prescopodene and tried it together with my regular diet and exercise..
It helps me a lot like A LOT especially when everyone notices that I loose some lbs. It makes me smile.
Try it, I recommend it

2lbs gain this week after having the rest of half term off. Now cracking on towards my goal!

List as of 3rd November

366to266 pledged 42lb - lost 22lb
Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 12.5lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.8lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 26lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 28lbs - lost 9lbs
CatA - pledged 28lbs - lost 0.2lbs
KentCat - pledged 43lb - lost 22lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 14.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 35.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2.5lbs
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 34lbs - lost 14lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 17.5lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 58.5lbs
Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 15lbs
Willpowerwoman - pledged 46lbs - lost 22lbs
BlueCow - pledged 55lbs - lost 21lbs
sweetpink - pledged 50lbs - lost 24lbs
apico04 - pledged 70lbs - lost 37.5lbs
Kazzo - pledged 34lbs - lost 0b
Tina0709 pledged 21lbs - lost 0lb
LittleHistorian - pledged 14lbs - lost 0lb
Beavis - pledged 29lbs - lost 2.5lbs

1lb off for me am now half way to end of year target.

List as of 4th November

Willpowerwoman - pledged 46lbs - lost 23lbs
BlueCow - pledged 55lbs - lost 21lbs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone,

it seems to have gone really quiet on here recently, I hope everyone is ok. I'm guessing most people like me are suffering a little with the winter blues. I'm not sure why but since returning from my holidays at the end of September I've really struggled with motivation - not just in my dieting but across the board. Work is getting me down, I seem to find someone else in the office annoying each and every day and I'm working hard at remaining patient and keeping a smile on my face. I'm also reluctant to head out in an evening to see friends, preferring to head home and curl up in front of the fire.

Although my eating isn't terrible and I'm still cycling to the station I know I'm back in a rut of staying the same, and those who've been on here for a while may well remember my last rut lasted about 4 months! I've lunch with friends on Saturday and on Sunday I'm going to go to the gym and I'm hoping a really good long work out will kick my happiness and ass back into shape.

In light of the way I've been feeling for the last couple of weeks I've decided to give myself a couple of weeks off the WI, didn't go it last Friday and going to give this Friday a miss to. Next WI will be Friday 14th November, exactly 4 weeks till my birthday and in that period I am going to set myself the challenge of losing at least 4lbs.

Really do hope everyone is ok
Cat

Hey everyone,

it seems to have gone really quiet on here recently, I hope everyone is ok. I'm guessing most people like me are suffering a little with the winter blues. I'm not sure why but since returning from my holidays at the end of September I've really struggled with motivation - not just in my dieting but across the board. Work is getting me down, I seem to find someone else in the office annoying each and every day and I'm working hard at remaining patient and keeping a smile on my face. I'm also reluctant to head out in an evening to see friends, preferring to head home and curl up in front of the fire.

Although my eating isn't terrible and I'm still cycling to the station I know I'm back in a rut of staying the same, and those who've been on here for a while may well remember my last rut lasted about 4 months! I've lunch with friends on Saturday and on Sunday I'm going to go to the gym and I'm hoping a really good long work out will kick my happiness and ass back into shape.

In light of the way I've been feeling for the last couple of weeks I've decided to give myself a couple of weeks off the WI, didn't go it last Friday and going to give this Friday a miss to. Next WI will be Friday 14th November, exactly 4 weeks till my birthday and in that period I am going to set myself the challenge of losing at least 4lbs.

Really do hope everyone is ok
Cat

yes a few of us wavering at the moment - u have a good plan - hope that works for u!

Hey everyone, it seems to have gone really quiet on here recently, I hope everyone is ok. I'm guessing most people like me are suffering a little with the winter blues. I'm not sure why but since returning from my holidays at the end of September I've really struggled with motivation - not just in my dieting but across the board. Work is getting me down, I seem to find someone else in the office annoying each and every day and I'm working hard at remaining patient and keeping a smile on my face. I'm also reluctant to head out in an evening to see friends, preferring to head home and curl up in front of the fire. Although my eating isn't terrible and I'm still cycling to the station I know I'm back in a rut of staying the same, and those who've been on here for a while may well remember my last rut lasted about 4 months! I've lunch with friends on Saturday and on Sunday I'm going to go to the gym and I'm hoping a really good long work out will kick my happiness and ass back into shape. In light of the way I've been feeling for the last couple of weeks I've decided to give myself a couple of weeks off the WI, didn't go it last Friday and going to give this Friday a miss to. Next WI will be Friday 14th November, exactly 4 weeks till my birthday and in that period I am going to set myself the challenge of losing at least 4lbs. Really do hope everyone is ok Cat

Feel like I could have written that post! I'm not struggling as such,I'm just being lazy and not doing much but am quite content in my laziness,need to pull the finger out or il start gaining again though! I've got one week left of couch to five k so am proud that ive stuck to that at least! Food wise ive been making healthy meals but the snacks in between have been less so! Feeling quite laid back about things at the minute which is probably a bad idea cos in a few days il be feeling all uptight again and will jump on the scales and be raging lol

Think you've got the right attitude about things,il keep my fingers crossed that you get your four pounds!

Feel like I could have written that post! I'm not struggling as such,I'm just being lazy and not doing much but am quite content in my laziness,need to pull the finger out or il start gaining again though! I've got one week left of couch to five k so am proud that ive stuck to that at least! Food wise ive been making healthy meals but the snacks in between have been less so! Feeling quite laid back about things at the minute which is probably a bad idea cos in a few days il be feeling all uptight again and will jump on the scales and be raging lol

Think you've got the right attitude about things,il keep my fingers crossed that you get your four pounds!

Good to hear you feeling so relaxed about things and well done on the exercise!! Hope you don't get uptight about the scales tho! x

I dont why im even bothering to post but ho hum. Back to only 1lb loss in 2014! Big sigh :rolleyes: here i go again...

Didn't want to come and report my gain but I know I need to or I will disappear. 2lb on for me - really annoyed with myself as I went into this week with completely the wrong attitude, which is more of an issue than the gain I think. After my big loss last week I thought a gain was inevitable so just didn't make any effort:rolleyes: probably could have lost a lb or 2 or at least STS if Id remained focussed. :(

Oh well lesson learnt, think this week will be better for me,

List as of 4th November

BlueCow - pledged 55lbs - lost 19lbs

Didn't want to come and report my gain but I know I need to or I will disappear. 2lb on for me - really annoyed with myself as I went into this week with completely the wrong attitude, which is more of an issue than the gain I think. After my big loss last week I thought a gain was inevitable so just didn't make any effort:rolleyes: probably could have lost a lb or 2 or at least STS if Id remained focussed. :(

Oh well lesson learnt, think this week will be better for me,

List as of 4th November

Well done on posting that - hope u can get in the right frame of mind too! I need to get in the zone - see my post below u! X

A measly half off for me - need to get my head round this dieting lark!

List as of 7 November 2014 - please update

Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 26.5lbs

I dont why im even bothering to post but ho hum. Back to only 1lb loss in 2014! Big sigh :rolleyes: here i go again...

I feel your pain, January this year I was 22lb's down from heaviest. Peek at scales this morning (weighing Saturday to start afresh) showed I am a fraction over my heaviest which means so far this year I have GAINED 22.5lb's :(

I feel your pain, January this year I was 22lb's down from heaviest. Peek at scales this morning (weighing Saturday to start afresh) showed I am a fraction over my heaviest which means so far this year I have GAINED 22.5lb's :(
Oh no - is there anything we can do to help?

Not unless you know a miracle pill or where I can buy willpower!

Most of it was gained back comfort eating through crap job. Last few pounds over last couple of weeks thanks to the cold weather making me want to eat all the time.

I'm struggling at the mo - and we'd all like to buy those but tough as it is - it's just down to us isn't it?

Hey Bubble, 2014 isn't over yet, still time to add to that 1lb ;) Really hoping you can get back to it x

Oh well lesson learnt, think this week will be better for me

Don't give up as you've been doing well. Keep posting, especially when things aren't going great! Hope this week is a better one for you.

A measly half off for me - need to get my head round this dieting lark!

As I said to Cloudy this morning, well done on your loss as the half pounds add up. It's also a loss and not a gain or sts :) Keep up the good work Upndown xx

Must be disheartening when you think of it like that hun. Try and forget what has been and focus on how much of that gain you could get off before the end of the year. It's not been a great time for you with your jobs so hopefully things will settle for you now and you can concentrate on you. How are you finding the new job? xx

Oh CatA, i fancy those miracle pills and willpower. Im at the stage hubby asks what i want for christmas and im begging him for liposuction!! He wont have none of that though. :(
Why do we do it? Why cant we just be naturally slim? :confused:

Calling Autumn - not seen u around lately - hope ur ok?x

Back