2014 weight loss challenge

Looking forward to taking part in this in 2015 :)

Welcome - yes the challenge is a good idea - helps to keep focussed - most of the time anyway! Good luck and enjoy your Christmas x

I've been in hiding as eating bodyweight daily at moment. 21lb's down beginning of year....now 26 odd back up :(

Given up until New Year as just not happening for me.

I've been in hiding as eating bodyweight daily at moment. 21lb's down beginning of year....now 26 odd back up :(

Given up until New Year as just not happening for me.

oh dear - what diet have u been trying to follow? When ur ready perhaps u could have think about what would suit u better and how u'd manage the menu planning, cooking, shopping etc cos for me at least if I know what I'm eating and have all the food in it does make things easier.

Have a good Christmas and New Year and we'll see u when you're ready to start again - let's hope 2015 is your year!x

Hi all it's my Birthday and I'm the big 50 ! Weighed in today and still keeping 38lbs off so am extra happy :) Will be happy staying around this weight then get going again for 2015 . Hope everyone is doing fine xx

Hey,

Me and My girlfriend have been using a "NO CALORIE COUNT" diet..it's too hard to go without the good stuff..

Check out

forgetcalories.net

Hi all it's my Birthday and I'm the big 50 ! Weighed in today and still keeping 38lbs off so am extra happy :) Will be happy staying around this weight then get going again for 2015 . Hope everyone is doing fine xx

Happy b'day to u - happy b'day to u! Well done on ur 38lbs loss - enjoy ur break and hope to see less of u next year - in the nicest poss way of course xx

Hey,

Me and My girlfriend have been using a "NO CALORIE COUNT" diet..it's too hard to go without the good stuff..

Check out

forgetcalories.net

Did u lose weight or find it too hard to cut down on treats?

Hi all,will we be having a 2015 weight loss thread?2014 has been a wee bit of a write off but I'm eager to get stuck in in 2015 (even though my weightloss goal will probably be the same amount as it was for 2014,doh lol)

Hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected for this time of year lol

Hi all,will we be having a 2015 weight loss thread?2014 has been a wee bit of a write off but I'm eager to get stuck in in 2015 (even though my weightloss goal will probably be the same amount as it was for 2014,doh lol)

Hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected for this time of year lol

Hi - I'm staying true to my sign in name and either really good or the opposite! Hope we do have a 2015 thread too!xx

Last edited:
We will need one...have even more weight to lose than when I originally started dieting! No way I am bothering to try til New Year with all the meals etc planned.
Yeah I think this time of the year is a complete nightmare for dieting as there's so much going on,I'm trying to enjoy the food when I am having it and then eating kind of sensibly on the days when I have nothing on,then il crack on in the new year hopefully!

Hi - I'm staying true to my sign in name and either really good or the opposite! Hope we do have a 215 thread too!xx

At least ur being really good some of the time! I'm sure things would be worse if you were being bad all the time.

I'm hoping to try and keep ten pounds off for this year so I start next year needing to lose 32 rather than 42 but we will see!

Yeah I think this time of the year is a complete nightmare for dieting as there's so much going on,I'm trying to enjoy the food when I am having it and then eating kind of sensibly on the days when I have nothing on,then il crack on in the new year hopefully!
That's a good idea - If I try to hard - I often end up eating everything in sight!

Hope u hang on to that 10 pounds - it'll be a great start to 2015!xx

10/19 = 204.7 My pledge for 2015 is 30# and 5# of that by the end of 2014... 175 for 12/31/15 and 199 for 12/31/14.
11/25 = 202.4
December 2 = 201.9
December 9 = 201.4
12/12 = 201.2
12/17 = 200.8

well done - it's going in the right direction!

It had helped me greatly too, I probably would be a lot heavier otherwise! Think next year I need to post more often to make myself accountable!

Hi all,will we be having a 2015 weight loss thread?2014 has been a wee bit of a write off but I'm eager to get stuck in in 2015 (even though my weightloss goal will probably be the same amount as it was for 2014,doh lol) Hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected for this time of year lol

That would be great! Could do with a link to the 2015 thread on here too :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Forgot to update last Monday, I lost 3.75lbs. Really close to my goal on this challenge plus my overall goal so hoping I can do it by Christmas eve.

List as at 20th December - please update this list

366to266 pledged 42lb - lost 22lb
Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 15lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.8lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 29.25lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 28lbs - lost 2.5lbs
CatA - pledged 28lbs - lost 0.2lbs
KentCat - pledged 43lb - lost 22lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs