2015 challenge

Well done SJB - thats a great start

Sarah - its ok .. we will get there together all the way. The main thing is you are doing it again. You only fail when you give up as they say

Hershey - I thought I was starting tomorrow but the SW consultant hasnt returned my call as to whether there is a class on tomorrow so unsure at this point. Maybe Ill just start myself.

We have new year to contend with yet - going to the in laws for dinner and as its Scotland and NY Day that means steak pie - and a profusion of wine!

Welcome Angie ..

C xx

Good morning everyone. Would it be ok for me to join team 2015. Im really fed up of messing about with my weight/health, so have decided to start tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your day. And I wish you all a happy and healthy new year ( just in case I don't get back on today) oh an I will be weighing in on a thursday morning. Have a good day x

Hershey - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Another Tracy -79lbs to lose - 2lbs lost - 77lbs to go
CaroleM - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Bigbear - 125lbs to go - 0lbs lost - 125lbs to go
S_J_B - 78lbs to go - 4lbs lost - 74lbs to go
Destamia - 123lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 123 lbs to go
Jayde - 70lbs to go - 0lbs lost - 70lbs to go
Jules1981 - 100 lbs to lose - 0 lbs lost - 100 lbs to go
PrincessSparklePants - ??lbs to lose - ??lbs lost - ??lbs to go
PurpleRoses - 84lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 84lbs to go
Nannacath - 65lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 65lbs to go

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

welcome to all. My WI is on Saturday. Been doing very well this week , sw new SP plan works wonders and I am very excited to see what my weight will be =) Counting days even :p

Faced the weigh in after xmas, and have only out in 1lb. Think it has helped be back on plan for the last few days, to limit the damage!!

this brings me back to 23st which was my xmas goal anyway, and seems a nice neat starting point.

have raised my 2015 to reflects the extra pound.

all in all, pretty pleased!! Now heading off to spend 4 days with my parents for NY, fingers crossed I can try and be sensible maybe half of the time?!

Hershey - 140lbs to go - 0lbs lost
CaroleM - 140 to lose - 0lbs lost
Bigbear - 126lbs to go - 0lbs lost
Destamia - 123 lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 123 lbs to go
Jayde - 70lbs to go - 0lbs lost

I think you may missed some of the names on our 2015 challenge =) will add the full list again

Faced the weigh in after xmas, and have only out in 1lb. Think it has helped be back on plan for the last few days, to limit the damage!!

this brings me back to 23st which was my xmas goal anyway, and seems a nice neat starting point.

have raised my 2015 to reflects the extra pound.

all in all, pretty pleased!! Now heading off to spend 4 days with my parents for NY, fingers crossed I can try and be sensible maybe half of the time ?!

Also well done, im sure you can enjoy to stay with parents and keep yourself focusing on weight loss :) Im going home in March and already worried about gain ,heheeh

I braved the scales as it's day 1 for me. Starting at 19st 6.5lbs, so to get under 14st I need to lose 77lbs, taking me to 13st 13.5lbs.

Could someone be kind enough to add me? When I try to copy the list on my phone there are all these colour tags confusing me

Good luck everyone!

For Lottiebird :) - Welcome everyone, I smell success!

Lottiebird - 77lbs to lose - 77lbs to go

I think this is right now, if you just highlight the list and copy it and then paste you shouldnt miss anyone off

Sarahc 84.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 84.5lbs to go
Angie-Bum - 84 to lose - 0lb lost 84lb to go

Hi can I join please I want to lose 60lbs by the end of December 2015, I am not certain how realistic that is but this year I finally sorted out my eating demons so there are no excuses and with this groups support maybe I can do it?

Hi can I join please I want to lose 60lbs by the end of December 2015, I am not certain how realistic that is but this year I finally sorted out my eating demons so there are no excuses and with this groups support maybe I can do it?

Of course you can join :) copy the list and paste it then add your name and goals etc to it then post.

A goal is a goal and even if it gives moving at least we are chasing after it!

Xx

Can I join too please. I'm going to aim for 1lb a week and any more will be a bonus, :D Looking forward to getting to know all of you. :D

Sarahc 84.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 84.5lbs to go
Angie-Bum - 84 to lose - 0lb lost 84lb to go

Purple Patsy 52lbs to lose - 0lbs lost- 52lbs to go

I have already started and will weigh in on fri :) xxx

Tbh I did not think I will be able to go down in one year from 25 st to 17 st 10 I am now. Its about 104 lbs. Ofc I had much to lose too, but still.

Im ready to hit target next year or close to target. :) Dream big !!

I am dreaming big too hun :) xxx

Found out today that the class I wanted to attend tonight was held last night so I am out of luck for this week. I will just be good and get my first weigh in next Wednesday. Good news is I managed to get the £10 off coupon from Woman today so it will just cost me £5 to join. In preparation I have a new laptop (thank you Santa) with one note on where I am gathering lots of SW recipes and I have a SW food journal on the way courtesy of e-Bay and the cupboards are full of SW friendly foods. I just need to set up a journal and then I guess I am all set.

I started off my journal by listing all the reasons why I absolutely need to this so I can look back on that when times get tough.

Some of you girlies have made remarkable progress already and I congratulate you. Hope to be joining you up there with the big numbers sooooon lol xx

Happy and successful New Year to all.

Hugs C x

where i want to this time next year...definitely 140lbs lighter...can't remember the last time i was in my 'teens' would be lovely to be back there again

where i want to this time next year...definitely 140lbs lighter...can't remember the last time i was in my 'teens' would be lovely to be back there again

Amen to that :) add your name the list lovely and good luck xx

Back