2015 challenge

There you go, Vixlou!

And welcome Gamy - so sorry to hear about your troubles, but jump on in here for as long as you want! There's also a January challenge thread if that interests you xxx

Hershey - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Another Tracy -79lbs to lose - 2lbs lost - 77lbs to go
CaroleM - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Bigbear - 125lbs to go - 0lbs lost - 125lbs to go
S_J_B - 78lbs to go - 4lbs lost - 74lbs to go
Destamia - 123lbs to lose - 11lbs lost - 112lbs to go
Jayde - 70lbs to go - 0lbs lost - 70lbs to go
Jules1981 - 100 lbs to lose - 0 lbs lost - 100 lbs to go
PrincessSparklePants - ??lbs to lose - ??lbs lost - ??lbs to go
PurpleRoses - 84lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 84lbs to go
Sarahc 84.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 84.5lbs to go
Angie-Bum - 84 to lose - 0lb lost 84lb to go
Nannacath - 65lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 65lbs to go
Lottiebird - 77lbs to lose - 77lbs to go
Purple Patsy 52lbs to lose - 0lbs lost- 52lbs to go
Nazia80 - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
TrimNslim - 105lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 105lbs to go
Blue Butterfly - 149lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 149lbs to go
chezz - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Lady Felsham - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
snowbryneich - 84lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 84lbs to go

Canplestar - 94lb to lose - 0lb lost - 94 to go
Kayleigh Rebecca - 52lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 52lbs to go
FunkyFee - 100lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 100lbs to go
Gamy - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 0 140 lbs to go
Vixlou - 140lbs
to lose - 0lbs lost 0 140 lbs to go

I've downloaded the Paul McKenna app, it was £4.99 and I'd not normally spend that much on an app but I figured it'll probably do me good and it better than spending a fiver on s burger meal or something.

So I listened to it last night and now everytime someone says Banana, I run round like a monkey. :D haaaaa

I have hypnosis apps already for sleeping and they do work so hopefully this will help! I really want to lose 10 stone by christmas. REALLY REALLY REALLY xx

So I listened to it last night and now everytime someone says Banana, I run round like a monkey. :D haaaaa

ROFL love it :D

I've just given up smoking and am going to book in to a hypnotherapist for smoking cessation, it seems to be really successful from my quick FB friends poll!

I've just listened to the app and had my gastric band hypnotically fitted. Not sure if I'm losing the plot but while it was happening I could feel a sort of tugging at the place where the incision is made and now there a place in my abdomen that feels tighter. Honestly !! I don't do BS !! I can really feel when I breathe in that something is different!
I shall keep listening to it, I have to do the next session tomorrow. Weird!! But it worked for MissMiff so yeah! I hope it works for me :) x

Hey guys. I was really good for the first 2 days of January. Yesterday went out with my grandad for dinner and ended up with potatoe dippers for starter and jacket potato with tuna for my main. I felt really guilty.. Then I had a piece of cake as my mum was making cakes for a wedding fayre. Didn't lose today.

So this morning I had my breakfast shake and then a sausage sandwich at the wedding fayre. Can't believe I did it. Shakes for the rest of the day it is. I feel awful.

I am doing 2 shakes, 1 meal a day.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

Hey guys. I was really good for the first 2 days of January. Yesterday went out with my grandad for dinner and ended up with potatoe dippers for starter and jacket potato with tuna for my main. I felt really guilty.. Then I had a piece of cake as my mum was making cakes for a wedding fayre. Didn't lose today. So this morning I had my breakfast shake and then a sausage sandwich at the wedding fayre. Can't believe I did it. Shakes for the rest of the day it is. I feel awful. I am doing 2 shakes, 1 meal a day. Start weight 19st 9.8 Goal 1 lose half a stone - done Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done Goal 4 lose 2 stone Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7 Goal 6 lose 3 stone Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7 Goal 8 lose 4 stone Current weight - 17st 10.6

The important thing is that you realise your mistakes and you are adjusting to counteract them. Life throws us days like this and if you can't resist then make up for it in the following days and you'll be fine :) xx

Hoping to make up for it. Going for tea with a friend tomorrow night so 2 shakes in the day then something like soup when we go out I think. Need to limit myself.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

I've just listened to the app and had my gastric band hypnotically fitted. Not sure if I'm losing the plot but while it was happening I could feel a sort of tugging at the place where the incision is made and now there a place in my abdomen that feels tighter. Honestly !! I don't do BS !! I can really feel when I breathe in that something is different!

Oooh interesting, I'll have a go tonight - shall we start a separate thread on it?

Oooh interesting, I'll have a go tonight - shall we start a separate thread on it?

Could do! To compare notes. I'll let you do that and I'll join in xx

Good luck with the app folks. I'm too peed off with the real thing to ever try that lol x

Ooh interesting. Keep us informed :)

Have you had a gastric band Jayde? How's it all going?

Here is another inspirational lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sWc1O5COyU

I cannot sign up with SW until Wednesday so a bit frustrated at the delay for first weigh in but I am already cutting back and I am going with a friend so that will really help.

Made a full English this morning for me and hubby ate one piece of bacon and a slice of toast and couldn't be bothered to eat anymore. My head seems to be in the right place .. yay!

Welcome all new comers .. I am loving being part of TFAB ... great name!

I have the Paul McKenna Gastric Band book but never got around to doing it .. would be really interested to see how you get on with it lovelies

Anybody know of any SW bloggers on You Tube or here that are worth looking at?

Good luck to us all whoop whoop!! :D:bighug::bighug::bighug:

C xx

Last edited:
Here is another inspirational lady https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sWc1O5COyU I cannot sign up with SW until Wednesday so a bit frustrated at the delay for first weigh in but I am already cutting back and I am going with a friend so that will really help. Made a full English this morning for me and hubby ate one piece of bacon and a slice of toast and couldn't be bothered to eat anymore. My head seems to be in the right place .. yay! Welcome all new comers .. I am loving being part of TFAB ... great name! I have the Paul McKenna Gastric Band book but never got around to doing it .. would be really interested to see how you get on with it lovelies Anybody know of any SW bloggers on You Tube or here that are worth looking at? Good luck to us all whoop whoop!! :D:bighug::bighug::bighug: C xx

My sister used to be a slimming world consultant and she met Carole and said that you would never believe she ever needed to lose 19 stone! Amazing! I hope to meet people in the future and them to be shocked I was ever as big as I am now!

=) thank you cmcewn
I will be reading with interest about that app too , so if you do open new thread about it , could you pass link in here too ?
I myself are to scared of mind control, so I will pass that part bu good luck to you.

Welcome for all new comers and best of luck here. Gamy - Im so sorry about your lost sending you love

My sister used to be a slimming world consultant and she met Carole and said that you would never believe she ever needed to lose 19 stone! Amazing! I hope to meet people in the future and them to be shocked I was ever as big as I am now!

Me too lovely, definitely worthwhile - I am going to do my best to document my journey in the hope that, like you, down the road we can bring hope and inspiration to others. I am going to play her video to myself regularly so that I remember what is possible.

The other day I was talking about getting a big mirror remember, jeez I did a video diary on my laptop the other day - that was a shocker ... and a bit depressing. Maybe I need to do this self examination in baby steps to keep my sanity :hide: but ... likely these things are better addressed head on. So I am going to continue with it and when I work up enough courage - maybe when I have lost a few stones Ill start vlog on You Tube ... set it up already but .. working up the courage -- might start with some meals first maybe on I n s t a g r a m or something?

Back to work tomorrow which is totally depressing - we are going through consultation right now so not sure I'm going to have my job after May 2015. However, that's another good reason to get my act together on the weight front.

C xx

Last edited:
Back