2015 challenge

Interesting (and very familiar) to hear others e pertinence of their self image.
ive lost 4 stone since xmas, and now looking back at old photos is horrifying. Actually quite pleased with some of the photos of me at xmas, although can now see how much further I need to go to be a healthier weight.

love all the positivity and support on this thread, and can't wait to start updating the figures and seeing all the great progress.

Interesting (and very familiar) to hear others e pertinence of their self image. ive lost 4 stone since xmas, and now looking back at old photos is horrifying. Actually quite pleased with some of the photos of me at xmas, although can now see how much further I need to go to be a healthier weight. love all the positivity and support on this thread, and can't wait to start updating the figures and seeing all the great progress.

When I had lost my 4 stone 2 years ago I caught myself in a full length mirror by accident and I did a double take! I was amazed!! Normally I'd run away from it but i wasn't horrified by what I saw.
I CANNOT WAIT to get that feeling again! X

I am seriously impressed with the list as is - go Team Fab!

Hershey - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Another Tracy -79lbs to lose - 2lbs lost - 77lbs to go

CaroleM - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Bigbear - 125lbs to go - 0lbs lost - 125lbs to go
S_J_B - 78lbs to go - 4lbs lost - 74lbs to go
Destamia - 123lbs to lose - 11lbs lost - 112lbs to go

Jayde - 70lbs to go - 0lbs lost - 70lbs to go
Jules1981 - 100 lbs to lose - 0 lbs lost - 100 lbs to go

PrincessSparklePants - ??lbs to lose - ??lbs lost - ??lbs to go
PurpleRoses - 84lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 84lbs to go
Sarahc 84.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 84.5lbs to go
Angie-Bum - 84 to lose - 0lb lost 84lb to go
Nannacath - 65lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 65lbs to go
Lottiebird - 77lbs to lose - 77lbs to go

Purple Patsy 52lbs to lose - 0lbs lost- 52lbs to go
Nazia80 - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
TrimNslim - 105lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 105lbs to go

Blue Butterfly - 149lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 149lbs to go
chezz - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Lady Felsham - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go

snowbryneich - 84lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 84lbs to go
Canplestar - 94lb to lose - 0lb lost - 94 to go
Kayleigh Rebecca - 52lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 52lbs to go

FunkyFee - 100lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 100lbs to go
Gamy - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 0 140 lbs to go
Vixlou - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 0 140 lbs to go

NessaC31 - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 140lbs to go

Hubby and I have just been talking and we are seriously planning to go to Octoberfest, Daytona Beach in the States this year. This is great for me because I love that event (Biker Week) and it give me something to aim for .. always good to have a goal. As this means I'll be on a bike for a week like we used to do, it will be very hot and I'll have to get on a plane - I had better get a shifty on lol xx
Carole

Dream, Believe, Achieve!

I'm going to Florida in Oct 14 too. We booked the flights at Christmas :D

Ours is a more ordinary trip with a week in Orlando doing theme parks & week on west coast somewhere beachy and relaxing!

You girls have amazing reasons to get fabulous for :)

Mine isn't as big as yours but it's one nonetheless. In the nearly 4 years I've been with hubby I've never gone to his work xmas meal and this year I'm going to! So that's my little goal to be fabulous :) x

Hey there!

I'd love to join in. I want to lose 140lbs by Christmas too. Let's do this thing!

Jackie x

There you go Jackie :)

Fab goals, everyone - my first one is to be able to climb upstairs in three storey Italian townhouses when I go house hunting later in the year!

Hershey - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Another Tracy -79lbs to lose - 2lbs lost - 77lbs to go

CaroleM - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Bigbear - 125lbs to go - 0lbs lost - 125lbs to go
S_J_B - 78lbs to go - 4lbs lost - 74lbs to go
Destamia - 123lbs to lose - 11lbs lost - 112lbs to go

Jayde - 70lbs to go - 0lbs lost - 70lbs to go
Jules1981 - 100 lbs to lose - 0 lbs lost - 100 lbs to go

PrincessSparklePants - ??lbs to lose - ??lbs lost - ??lbs to go
PurpleRoses - 84lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 84lbs to go
Sarahc 84.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 84.5lbs to go
Angie-Bum - 84 to lose - 0lb lost 84lb to go
Nannacath - 65lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 65lbs to go
Lottiebird - 77lbs to lose - 77lbs to go

Purple Patsy 52lbs to lose - 0lbs lost- 52lbs to go
Nazia80 - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
TrimNslim - 105lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 105lbs to go

Blue Butterfly - 149lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 149lbs to go
chezz - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Lady Felsham - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go

snowbryneich - 84lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 84lbs to go
Canplestar - 94lb to lose - 0lb lost - 94 to go
Kayleigh Rebecca - 52lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 52lbs to go

FunkyFee - 100lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 100lbs to go
Gamy - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 0 140 lbs to go
Vixlou - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 0 140 lbs to go

NessaC31 - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 140lbs to go
Bubblypanda
- 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 140lbs to go

Can anyone help me please I have signed up for I n s t a g r a m - sorry for the spaces but every time I write that word the system blocks it out - how do you search for people to follow please ? Do I need a different account to the one I downloaded? Carole xx

Loving this ...

I am so loving this group .. I have been a member here for a lot of years and its been very hard to find such a group though it is a fab forum

I just feel there is something special going on here ...

Can anyone help me please I have signed up for I n s t a g r a m - sorry for the spaces but every time I write that word the system blocks it out - how do you search for people to follow please ? Do I need a different account to the one I downloaded? Carole xx

Sorry I don't use that site. Hope someone can help x

I'm going to Florida in Oct 14 too. We booked the flights at Christmas :D

Ours is a more ordinary trip with a week in Orlando doing theme parks & week on west coast somewhere beachy and relaxing!

The plan is to go for two or three weeks so other than bike week we will zot down to Orlando or Kissimee as I am dying to do Harry Potter World and there is nothing on earth like the Halloween at Universal Studio's - I nearly pee my pants with fright but I just love it, love it, love it!!

Carole xx

I don't use it either sorry, but here's their help centre - should be able to help you :) EDIT - no it won't allow me to post the link, I just googled your question and it came up with the help centre addy.

And yes you're right, I feel a really special sense of community here too :)

Me too I think something special is going on, so glad to be a part of it :)

Sorry not on the I word that cannot be typed lol! Hope you can find out x

Isn't that weird - I wonder what they have against it ... just bizarre. Thanks anyway ladies and I will check out the help bit ..

I'm really feeling the love here too, nice to be surrounded by people who know who daunting it is to have a lot to lose.
I don't have that either (the word that can't be typed!) but I do have the pin board one ********* xx

Interesting, velly interesting - where do you get the app please ?
Carole xx

Last edited:
Trim - yes in 2007 - not been a great experience for me. Lost whilst on liquids then nothing and lots of problems. Some still ongoing but praying I can have it removed currently have no saline in it but still feel some restriction but in general the o lying thing it has done is cause me pain and the truth is its all in the mind. I am glad I never did anything more drastic to discover it. so many people I know through surgery have not lost or put some or all back on even with bypass because it's our brain that needs changing and our habits. But the hypnotic one may be worth a shot :) I'm up for a get together one day xmas may or may not be ideal for depending on if it's this year (probably ok) but 2016 I'm likely to be in a parish and exhausted but happy :) Go team fab!

Aw Hun. Sounds like you have had a real time of it! I hope they can remove it for you! I often used to consider asking my GP for a gastric band referral. But like u say it's all about habits and changing your mindset! I hope it's all sorted for you soon Hun. Well done on keeping so positive and still being determined to lose weight :) x

Defo feeling the love in here! How refreshing to hear nothing but support and best wishes for everyone! No matter what amount we have to lose or how we are losing it, we are a team!... A fabulous team :) x

Back