a little different 23lbs down

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 77
  • cherry may 14 2010.jpg
    cherry may 14 2010.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 81
Well Done - you must feel so much better.
Do you have any tips for us newbies? Any staples in your diet that make it all so much easier?

Do tell! ;)

:wow::wow::wow:
you look fab hun

A BIG
DIFFERENCE

You look fab hun! You can defo see a difference round your middle, hips and your arms. yay!! Ive looked at the other pic on your profile too, youve got lovely slender calves and ankles. Im envious, I dont have ankles I have CANKLES :(
How do you post pics anyhoo? might have to put some on of me if I can dig out my fatty pics if I can find any - I tend not to let anyone near me with a camera x x

I can definitely see a difference, well done you're looking great :D

Thanks xx

well done!! you can definately see it on you!

Thanks xx

Well Done - you must feel so much better.
Do you have any tips for us newbies? Any staples in your diet that make it all so much easier?

Do tell! ;)

I am much fitter Im exercising daily 7 days a week I make sure I do something mainly 30 mins treadmill and 20 mins wii just dance.
Tips ummm my only one would be forget the word DIET its not it a plan for life or its leads to a lifetime of yoyoing :eek: xx

Yes I agree you can def tell the pounds have come off - well done you :D
Thanks xxx:)

:wow::wow::wow:
you look fab hun

A BIG
DIFFERENCE

Thanks hun :) xx

You look fab hun! You can defo see a difference round your middle, hips and your arms. yay!! Ive looked at the other pic on your profile too, youve got lovely slender calves and ankles. Im envious, I dont have ankles I have CANKLES :(
How do you post pics anyhoo? might have to put some on of me if I can dig out my fatty pics if I can find any - I tend not to let anyone near me with a camera x x
lol thanks :):) pics just click on the paper clip then go into the file you want ie pictures on your pc add one at a time and preview it took me a while to work out and my pics are a lil small but its worked :) xx

Wow you are looking really good.!
Thanks Shanny long way to go but going to do it xx

You look fantastic. Well done.

NOWAY u look great, well done, i remember when u started here i cant get over it and me.. i cant even get a pound down, id want to cop the f**k on!

NOWAY u look great, well done, i remember when u started here i cant get over it and me.. i cant even get a pound down, id want to cop the f**k on!

Ahh you can do it,Ive had some bad weeks even peed people off here :eek: so I dont post so much if Im down or have lost 1lbs as it adds up even though id want 2-3lb a week lol
You havent to much to lose and you can do it hey :) xx

Back