24 hours down 72 hours to go...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by LouiseC, 7 December 2010 Social URL.

1. LouiseC

LouiseC Member

Well I dont deserve a 'honk' because I haven't been 100% but I think I do deserve a 'hon' because I haven't done to badly for my first day......I dont think I am going to go into ketosis to quickly as I have still eaten 906 calories and 106g of carbs (so far :eek:) which I know isn't great in terms of getting in to ketosis BUT it is alot less calories than I would normally eat which is good.

So still aiming to get in to ketosis and praying that I start enjoying some flavours because I think it will be so much harder if I dont like the flavours.

Good luck.

Lou xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Lou don't be too hard on yourself it really is difficult the first week but it does get easier after that. Try sweeteners in the shakes and ice all whizzed up in a blender it really does make a difference. Good luck xx

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    the first few days will be hard and you will feel hungry but once you get in to ketosis the hunger will stop so will get much easier ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.