:/

Hi Bride10
I haven't posted on here for a while but I've just read your post and thought 'snap'. I was full of good intentions for over Christmas but once the kids were in bed last night I started to nibble on the choccies. I 'fully' enjoyed today but gave myself until 7pm and then that was it - no more. Back on ss tomorrow. I have lost 4 stone in the last 3 months and know that I'm not going to put that on in 1 day. I also feel very in control and know I am quite capable of not letting 1 day of eating suddenly turn into a week or more!
Good luck for tomorrow, it's good to know I wasn't the only one to indulge - we are human after all.
Best wishes for the New Year
LittleDoris x

I am having my last dinner then back to it.

Its hard not eating at christmas. I thought i could do it but then gave in.

How much water do you drink? You have lost a lot of weight. I want to loose 4 stones in these 3 months.

I drink about 2 1/2 - 3 litres a day, have water flavouring with some of that. Once your focused it's such a fantastic diet. I've got about 3 stone left to lose and I want to do that by the end of March too. It is do-able, especially if you've got something to aim for. How have you been getting on?

I have lost2 stones.

NEED these 3-4 stones off by end of march as i am getting married.

I weigh 14 stones now.

Do you think its possible??

I ate on Xmas but I planned too, although I had quite a big meal I didn't binge or pick as much as I used too, so I'm quite proud of that at least.

I think you should be able to lose at least 3 stones if you stick to it completely now :)

Back