26 Days Till Christmas - We Can Still Do It :)

Who's with me? Who wants to wake up on Christmas morning and feel fabulous? There's still time to be a few lbs lighter. I'm still going for it. Even with various social events on the way.

Motivational daily Christmas Thread for all dieters to keep going and ditch the lbs together.

Any takers? X
Meeeeeee!
Hey sunshine ☺
I need to get back on track.
Low carbing / Cambridge step 2 alternating at the moment, in between going haywire (like my today for my partners birthday )
7lb off before Xmas would be excellent!

Braved the scales it was not good
So...I now want to lose 12lb before Xmas

Sunshine Singer 4.2lbs (1.5lbs gone 2.7lbs to go)
Dietninja on a mission
Mini 5 lbs
Sarah-Louise 14lbs
Curvie 14lbs
Marybobs 7lbs
Hoz 9lbs
Rushhooked 9lbs
Lellycd 12lbs
Kirsty31 3-4lbs

Last edited:
Evening off with kids at the mo so doing my stats as of today. Back into it tomorrow.

How are you all getting on this week?

Hi Sunshine Singer,

I feel this week diet wise has gone very well, just need to remind myself to drink more water.

I wanna join sounds like a great motivation I would love 3 - 4 lbs of to take me under my target so I can enjoy Christmas and feel good about it I am out every weekend leading up to it but I am trying my hardest to pull back where I can to try and get the weigh loss ☺️

I wanna join sounds like a great motivation I would love 3 - 4 lbs of to take me under my target so I can enjoy Christmas and feel good about it I am out every weekend leading up to it but I am trying my hardest to pull back where I can to try and get the weigh loss ☺️
Fab. I'll add you Hun x

Hi,

Whoop whoop well done everyone!! Great to see those losses adding up! :) ....6lb off for me to date so I am well chuffed......8lb to go to reach my christmas total :) xx

ummm not so great but 1lb down... better than up anyway ;)

think I might revise my target before to 5lbs off total so 4lbs to go
hoping to do 2lbs per week.

5lbs down after about 6 weeks of loosing and gaining the same 3lbs. So I am happy now with about another 3lbs loss for December. Was finding it hard but now I am living my new house so its easier to stay on plan. Have the house loaded up with sw friendly foods

Back