2lb loss

It's 2lb less then you were last week! x

A 2 pound weight loss is good, so don't feel gutted about it. I always picture 8oz packages of butter. Now times that by 4 and hopefully you can smile now.

Last edited:
Just look at how big a litre of water is that's equivalent to 2ib x

only 1lb :cry:loss for me also 3rd weigh in but 16lbs loss in total

1 and a half this week I could cry, eat or both simultaneously

Do u think our bodies may need a break ? I have heard it kick starts it again .... .... ???

to all the ladies with small losses this week
i know it`s great to see the lbs dropping off and it disheartens us when we see a 1 or 2 lb drop but it`s the inches that count
you may show a small amount on the scales but i bet the inches ae still dropping well
water retention, needing a mumber 2, totm
could all contribute to small losses
you see another week or 2 and you`ll see some bigger losses on the scales
my weigh in tonight and i reckon i`ve only managed 2 this week but i measured my waist and there`s another inch off
stay strong we can do this

kaz x

I wouldn't have a break, keep going. The worry is you don't get back on it, plus it will screw your metabolism up. Stay focussed, the big losses will start again, this will just be a blip. Plus, look on the brighter side, you haven't put on! Xx

My CDC said third week is usually a lower loss week because the body is evening out. If we all lost 7lbs a week we would be skinny in no time but that just doesn't happen. My mums losses are 3/4lb a week x

Back