2lb!!

denajane

Well I have lost only 2lb this week but according to my pharmacist that is ok as I am ill at the min and your body conserves water and energy when your ill.:jelous:
So hopefully it will be more next week good luck everyone who got weighed today x

Well done on your 2lbs off!!!..at least its heading in the right direction....DOWN! keep up the good work! hope your better soon...Caz xx

thats good i had a bad week b4 too. its soo disheartening! keep it up thou

Poor you feeling ill. :(

Well done on your weightloss tho hun...just look forward to next weeks WI now! :)

well done on the loss keep up the good work
x

Thanks everyone Im looking forward I have come this far and have just over a stone to lose so I wont let it get me down it is still coming off afterall, just got 2 more weeks to go so hoping to lose as much as i can by then and its refeed for me xx

Well done Denajane, that's another 2lb gone for good !! I hope you are feeling a lot better soon. :D

2lb is a good healthy loss, nobody should be disappointed if they lose ANY weight in a week.

I used to dream of losing a couple of pounds a week. The losses on LT are amazing, it doesn't matter if it's 2lb or 1lb or 8lb, the fat falls off if you stick to it and over the weeks it all adds up anyway.

Well done.

Z x

WELL DONE HUN, KEEP IT UP!!! :D:D

well done ya, I know ya have been poorly over this last week so ya can put it down to that however it is a terrific loss and better off than on hun!! I am sure ya will be astounding next week and no doubt ya will lose this last stone no problem, all the best chick

Well done hun, that's a bag of sugar gone for good! I'm finding my losses have really slowed down as I get nearer my target so I'm happy with a 2 or 3lb loss each week.

x

Back