1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd time on slimming world! Its all different help!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Wannabe!!, 7 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Wannabe!!

Wannabe!! Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all1
    Well here i go again:)

Having done the lipotrim getting ill and having to come off it, then putting weight back on:cry:ive decided to go back on to slimming world, as i did this about 5 years ago and did lose weight.
    Bought the magazine yesterday and so much seems to have changed! I like the look of the extra easy but really need some pointers on what i should be having?
    Dont really want to have to go to club because of costs ,so could really do with lots of tips & maybe a buddy to help with my journey:D Pleeeeeeeease:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.