2nd Weigh in not so good!

~Angel~

My inspiration below :)
So on my 2nd week I lost 2lbs :( I know the second week is never as good as the first (last week I lost 13lbs) , but still I expected 4lbs or so in the second week & then after for it to stabilise.

I can't deny that I'm disappointed, 4lbs would have got me into the 12s so it was kinda like a mini goal. I know next week won't be good either because I'm expecting it to be my TOTM *sigh* I've been following SS 100% (I've been substituting some CD products for S&S products of the same values but still only 3 a day)

At least i have over a full stone off so that's somehing to be happy about

Be aware that s&s is not nutritionally complete at three a day, so you'll be lacking in protein and other nutrients. It may be this that's caused your body to hang on to it's weight this week.

Don't be disheartened. To lose 13lbs in your first week was just amazing! To lose over a stone in a fortnight is bloomin' marvellous - i'd take that please!
Spangles has made a good point... our bodies are odd and anything can knock them off kilter and this might have done it for you.
Keep at it this week and let us know how you get on next week! I'll bet it will be a brilliant loss!
Lx

Ditto what spangles says.

I think so many of us set out with huge goals for this diet and are so disappointed when it doesn't live up to our(dare I say unrealistic - I know mine are)expectations. In fact all CD says is the average loss is a stone a month - and that includes the first weeks loss, so you are way ahead of average at the moment. It doesn't help when you see everyone else appear to have such amazing losses week after week!

I know last time round I was so disappointed on the weeks when I lost less than 3 lbs, but overall I was way ahead of "average".

Stick with it - you have made a great start.

PS(when I am moaning about my next rubbish weigh in please come back and remind me!!)

Thanks everybody - think I'll stick to CD 100% from now on & actually come to think it of it my water intake wasn't as good as the first week. I was drinking the recommended amount but in my 1st week I was drinking 3 - 4L because I was so thirsty.

Back