Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2nd weigh in !!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by majola, 2 February 2010 Social URL.

1. majola

majola Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.78%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all just to say had my 2nd weigh in this morning and lost 3.5 pounds so added to the 4.5 last week i have lost 8lb and got my 7lb sticker xx im very pleased with myslef if i must say so.................... thank you all for this great website it has kept me on the straight and narrow. now heres to the next week xx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. majola

majola Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.78%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    poo not one reply :(((

4. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    excellent hun that is brilliant, keep up the good work, can you give me an example of your day im finding it hard to even lose a pound :( plus are you exercising

5. majola

majola Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.78%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun xx firstly no excessive exercise as yet but i have three children 9 5 and 2 and with running around after them , house work and tidying up etc plus going to work every evening ( not tonight as have a horrendous cold and bad chest boo hoo ) although we do go out every weekend for a nice long walk in the woods or with the kids on thier scooters x well a usual day is as this i am following ee.
    breakfast usually one alpen light bar and banana, mid morning maybe some satsumas and grapes lunch would maybe be a mugshot or savoury rice or a salad with lean ham and boiled eggs ( depending on how orgnised i have been ) a muller light and walkers lights (5 half syns but i loveeeeeee crisps) dinner is usually a jacket pot with tuna and salad or tonight i had beans with it and a couple of extra light cheese triangles. dont tend to eat after dinner as i work 6 till 10. i havent gone over 15 syns any day and the lowest i have had is 6 it depends on the day, i have a curly wurly if i fancy chocolate but have been eating lots of fruit and veg and salads which i like x although a bit annoyed i have this cold as i thought healthy eating was supposed to stop you getting ill lol x i do have about 2 muller lights a day and sometimes tip them over two merangue nests (3 syns). i have tea but have changed from whole milk to semi and use splenda instead of usual sugar ( cant drink tea without sugar). i also have not eaten bread for teo weeks as i know this is not good for me and bloats me out x i have had ryvita to as a hex a couple of times, im sure you will loose soon x thanks for replying x good luck

6. TricD

TricD Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done I have my second weigh-in on Saturday not brilliant result for me first week but then didn't really start properly till Tuesday so hoping 2nd weigh-in will be better.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.