2nd Weigh In

Well i have my 2nd weigh in 2nite and im absolutely bricking it :eek:....The only way 2 describe my week is BRUTAL...i ate little if any fruit, drank hardly any water, exercised once and didnt keep a food diary :sigh::sigh: I had a really bad week on the home front and my head just wasnt in it at all...BUT....im proud of myself because in the past when i was on diets if i had a bad week i wouldnt dare go to my weigh in and ended up falling off the wagon completely, as a result my weight got worse and worse...so tonight im going to face the music and take it all on the chin, a bit of embarrassment never did any harm and I think it will give me more determination...the way i feel right now is something i never want to experience again...At least if i gain or stay the same ill know it was my own fault, not the diets, and Tomorrow i will start fresh again :D:D:D

Half the battle in losing weight is facing up to it when we have had a bad day or week as it is so very easy to hide away and go into denial...:break_diet:

I started SW last night and one of the members there had a bad week and was dreading the weigh in and was delighted to have found she had stayed the same...she got around of applause as everyone there knew how hard it is at times...so remember you are not alone:)

Good luck with weigh in:)

well skin,im fresh today! ready to take on that 2lb loss for next week lmao! im having weetabizzes wis low fats milks and apples chopped up,den a mullerlight with 2-3 fruit in work and i made rice and put sultanas in it for 4 syns ;) oh and im makin steak for dins with tons of veg and im relaxing on the potatoes,gonna have 1-2 small ones! wat u havin?

Back