2nd weigh in

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all

Just got back from my second weigh in and i have lost 2 pounds;) would have liked more but that is 10 pounds :Din 2 weeks so its all in the right direction. My cdc measured me and i have lost 3 1/2 inches so thats encouraging. I started on the ss program the first week and moved up to the 790 plan my cdc has advised me to go back to ssing and may be have an extra cd meal a day. going to be a tough week ahead.
:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: shake shake shake :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Have a lovely day all

Jo

Cheers sonkie, its the best i have ever done so going to try even harder this week.

hi ya Jo . 10lbs is fantastic . You will soon be at the 1 st mark ! Keep at it and good luck this week

Thanks cookie that would be great to lose the stone for the next weigh in, are you ssing or have you move up the plans yet.

Well done, 10lb is brilliant. I found nibbling on SS made me hungryfor several days afterwards so now when I want to eat I remember how hungry I got and so far it has stopped me. Keep going with it, people told me at the start that it would get easier and it really does.

Thanks splash, you had a massive loss in your first week that is brilliant, do you have 3 or 4 cd meals a day?

Jo

Well done that's a fantastic weight loss :) keep it up hun xx

thanks ninababes everyone on this site is so encouraging it loverly. How long have you been on the cd?

i'm only on day 9 but im not allowed to SS am only allowed the 1200plan but lost 6lbs in my first week so very impressed, was doing great til sunday when we went out for a meal as we'd been shopping in T centre all day and the supermarkets were shut when we came out so had nothing in for tea lol but rather than having something healthy i opted for a proper carb fest lol hoping it hasnt ruined my whole week as i'm intending to be 110% the rest of the week

so how many cd meals do you have a day? and are you allowed to eat any carbs in your plan.

i have 2 CD shakes a day and then have 900kcals left for food i can have carbs but it's reccommended i choose low carb low gi foods a nd if i do have carbs have good ones

A fantastic start Jo. :) Are you nervous about going back to SS? I'm hoping to start CD soon but with being diabetic it hasn't been easy for me.

Hi lyn,

Yes i am, i think i am going tofind it difficult to give up my food now i am on the 790 plan and cant help thinking that i may have a better weight loss next week, and feel better in my self rather than changing again.

Well done Jo, 10lbs in two weeks is brilliant. Keep up the wood work!

Georgie
x

Thanks georgie, are you ssing for the next week? I moved to the 790 plan last week after only one week of ssing, i think i may have been a bit premature! but any way a small loss of 2 1bs this week is still good but i feel a little disappointed as i have been rigid, even went for a run yesterday could hardly pick my feet up on to the scales because my legs ache soooo bad. My cdc has advised me to ss this coming week but i keep thinking i might have a better loss this week on the 790 now my body has adjusted.

Back