2nd weigh in

milkybar

ok 2nd weigh in 14 days on the diet!
i lost 1 stone overall!!!:)

thank you to the 2 people who posted ! its much appreciated

i just want to ask why isit i posted last night and got 2 replies yet other people can post their weigh in results and get 50 replies?
have i offended someone or something becasue i feel like no one wants to help me!
i even wana go and eat becasue im sick of this diet im obviously guna get no support here#!:cry:

I have no excuse the only thing I can think is maybe because the site has been so busy your post disappeared onto the next page?

That being said congratulations its a wonderful loss and don't let the lack of posters affect you that way you should be proud of what you have achieved because you achieved it

Hey hun :D

That is awesome weight loss..a stone in 2 weeks!! I am hoping for something similar myself. Having my 2nd shake of the day :)

Well done on your weight loss, a stone in 2 weeks is fab.

Not sure why you have not had many replies as Mini posters are very supportive. I didn't see your post til now, expect you will get lots of congratulatory posts now it has been bumped up.

Keep up the good work. :)

Well done milkybar, not been on for a couple of days so only just seen your post. Don't get too disheartened with not many replies, I think it all depends when you post as sometimes its REALLY quiet on here. Just had my 4w wi and have reached a stone, you have done it in half the time and thats GGGGGREAT!!

Well done a sone in two weeks is great, I know how hard it is and I am really overjoyed for you xxxx

Well Done Milkybar (you'll have to change your name I'm hungry just typing it - only joking!!)

I am aiming for my first stone for Valentines Day - I didn't know how realistic this was but you've just proved it can be done, thanks love!

Keep up the good work

Susan x

Well done, a stone in 2 weeks is fab!! :D

Back