2weeks 4lb no ketosis

Youre not going wrong. If youre following the diet properly - youre in ketosis. The sticks can be very misleading. Ignore them and keep going, you cant fail to be in ketosis if youre sticking to a TFR ;)

What is your daily intake of food and drink? Perhaps you're missing something somewhere and we can help if you list everything here. If you're doing it all correctly, then please ignore the sticks as they can show false negatives. It may also be that you didn't have huge amounts of glycogen to lose in your first week, and hence a lower first week loss than usual. xx

Littlejo, it would also help us help you if you posted your original height and weight, if you don't mind, and a bit more info about you before you started the diet, for instance had you been using another diet. Ie WW or SW?

It all sounds a bit odd but we'll get to the bottom of it!

I wouldn't worry about the ketostix, I chucked them away in the end, mine never registered purple, just a pinky colour and I've lost every week.....they're totally unreliable! X

i am 5ft tall and i now weigh 8 12 i lost nearly 2 stone on lipotrim before but over 2 years managed to put on a stone i have just added maybe some strawberries to the shake would this make a diufference also i have had a couple of hot chocolates my downfall but i will stop this now! as i want to get the weight off so i will have to be stricter other than this not having any food

Don't get disheartened littlejo... I have NEVER been checked for ketosis since i started, and i have had consistent losses...

It is probably your little extras that are slowing down your weight loss.... When you say you have had a couple of hot chocolates, do you mean making them with your shakes or "proper" ones? The strawberries are a definite no-no, so they wouldn't help either x x

You will get there hun, and we are all behind you x x

Argh Jo!! Its bound to be the strawberries and the hot chocs hun!
Its gotta be just the shakes/soups and only the black tea, coffee and plenty of water x x

i am 5ft tall and i now weigh 8 12 i lost nearly 2 stone on lipotrim before but over 2 years managed to put on a stone i have just added maybe some strawberries to the shake would this make a diufference also i have had a couple of hot chocolates my downfall but i will stop this now! as i want to get the weight off so i will have to be stricter other than this not having any food

Oh yeah!!!! It's quite easy to see where you've gone wrong! The amount of carbs in the strawberries and the hot chocs mean that you're lucky that you've lost anything at all! Can I suggest that you log on to the LT website and watch the video! I don't know what your BMI is but you should do that at the same time...it could be that you're already at a healthy weight in which case I'm afraid that the pounds aren't goiing to fall off like they would if you were stones over-weight!

If you want to lose weight on LT you HAVE to do it 100% (ok we know there are a couple of cheats eh Su!!) and definitely no carbs whatsoever! If you have any queries Jo just come on here and ask! Good luck x

Jo, unfortunately it takes very little carbs to have a detrimental effect on weight loss on this bloody diet....worth the effort though in the long run, beats months on WW!

Honslty, stick with it this week and see the difference it makes x

Back