3 days in! how much did you lose after 3months?

Thanks for the motivation everyone. 1st day today. Well done on all your lbs down.

I am day 13 today, lost 13l b in the first week, hoping for at least 4-5 this week, had a blip on Friday but back on and focussing on my goal every day. Cannot wait to get to the point where my clothing doesn't fit and I can start dropping dress sizes.

Well done:happy096:

Thanks all!! First day today so far so good! Will update mid week, hopefully I'm strong enough and don't give in!

Half way thru Day 2 of CWP today and woke up with a really bad headache. Can't be dehydration coz I had my water allowance properly yesterday... Still managed to go to the gym thinking it'll help a bit which it did but then headache and nausea returned. Did anyone else feel like this in the beginning too? Is this normal and how long does it last?!

I'd advise from experience if you exercise you need more water that will help. I felt really sick the first week and been fine since :) good luck!

Hello I am on day 3 today and actually feeling quite well I have a hazy headache still hoping that will pass soon! I've lost a stone on this before and gave up. I just want to feel confidant in my clothes again since having my little girl I just seem to have piled on the lbs I was 11 stone before I had her and now I'm 14 stone which is the biggest I've ever been. I've tried sw and ww but a lb here n there just seems so tedious I get bored. I wanna get down to my goal weight n hit that gym along with eating in moderation! :)

Day 3 going quite well so far! Dreading the weekend coz there's more temptations with food at home than at work! :-s

Just reading everyone’s post, and just want to say thanks asthis has helped keep my nerves in check as I am meeting with a CPC for the 1[SUP]st[/SUP]time this evening as I am hoping to start the plan. I’m new to this site and Its so refreshing to find people whounderstand what its like too want to lose weight and feel like nothing isworking. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this is going to be a step in theright direction. Wish me luck :D

Hey guys! I'm finally back on CWP, did kinda fall off it back in 2013 but need to be proper dedicated now.
I lost touch with you guys since, how did you get on?

Just had a quick read of this thread, well I have been on the plan for 21 days now and I have a stone in that time. I am hoping for a bigger loss next week.
I really want to move down a step and now I have been on the plan for over 2 weeks I finally am trying the bars and the meals. I actually feels good to be able to CHEW something, as strange as that may sound.
It sounds like you guys are all doing well, and I have been told by many that sticking to it 100% will make sure that your keep losing the weight. I also find there are some great people to follow on ********* which help on the bad days =]

I hope to get chatting to more people on here soon. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Kx

Today is Day 2 for me (I started at lunchtime though on Day 1). I kind of did a silly thing. Suggested going to the movies with my kids (think popcorn and softdrink smells) and then after a walk through a pet store, I decided to surprise them with McDonalds. Not something I would normally like the taste or smell of, but of course, it was raining and I couldn't put the windows down in the car and the smell was overtaking. Spent the whole drive home talking to myself and reminding myself I don't like McDonalds, that my desire for a smaller body was way more important for the need to eat a chip. I cant believe I survived. lol.

I have already lost 1.3kg overnight (I can only assume this is water as I am not yet in Ketosis although there was trace elements). I decided in the days before I started, I needed to stop everything bad for me and I was proud of my efforts. I am hoping it helps over these next couple of days.

I agree, looking at everyone's progress and successes really does help to keep on track. Keep it up everyone!

Back