3 days in & I am smiling!

karum79

well i started low carb (dukan) on Monday, then decided to go to Atkins on Tues and I have already lost 2.5lbs!! How good is that!!! YAY ME! :p

so I shall be continuing on with this. I will be slimmer!!

do you know where I can find the carb content for a macdonalds double cheeseburger, minus the bun? I checked the mcD's website but they only give the full burger details.

This is my menu for today:

B - advantage bar (so nice) + 2 x bacon medallions
L - 2 x double cheeseburgers, no buns
D - Not sure yet.
so far, 2 black coffees, 2 pints of water and 1 x diet coke.

x

they say they are 100% beef but im unsure so id count a couple of carbs. Im having macdonalds for dinner :) nom nom ;)

mmmm macdonalds! yummmmm. ah if its only a couple then thats fab! hoorah for cheeseburgers!

i found that receipe for cheeseburger pie, sounds unbelievably unhealthy! haah. which means its sure to be yummy. have you tried it? and is it nice?

x

oh yes well done on the loss love.
Im having big mac i think :) nommy.
Cheeseburger pie rules. Its one of the nicest things ever. wonderful cold too :D i put a layer of cooked spinach in mine too so its got the greens all in one :D

mmm will try that out then!

Look what I just found! Its so good!

Bag a McMeal :: McDonalds.com

you can pick and choose the nV's of each part of the burger... sadly, a double cheeseburger with sauce etc is 6g each, and i had 2! so 12g gone for the day already

x

Off to a good start! Good luck x

Think most of the carbs in the burgers are in the sauce/onions/processed cheese etc...can always be wiped off!

Every time I go there I have 3 double cheeseburgers hehe

i dont understand that thing on macdonalds site? how do you seperate the burger from the bun on it?

help how do you use that thing and see what the cheese is??

seen xxxx

When you click which burger you want and then go to the NV part, if you click the + then it expands. You can then untick the items you wont eat (ie bun) then click recluculate and it shows you the new total. It also shows you though how many carbs/cals.fat etc in each item that makes up the burger.

xx

thankyou. Big mac best option then :D 5 carbs x ill have one of them and a dopuble cheeseburger i think. with the cheese cos i can ;)

Yippedy Doo Dah! Very well done to you :D
Keep up the good work! And keep smiling :D xx

Back