3 months 100% target

Jackie r

Hi All, I am on day 3 of a three month 100% SS target and struggling. I know it was just as hard last time, but this time it seems so much harder.
Today two litres two foodpacks a coffee and the headache from hell. Tomorrow Ketosis I hope. I keep reminding myself that I really want and need to do this. 5 -6 stone needs to go and fast. Short of a miracle it needs to be CD. I have decided to do 3 months ssing then have a break of 8 days for our very last family holiday as my girls will be off to uni next year and doing their own thing. After that another 3 months of SS ing should see me through to 4-5 stone gone. Then hopefully up through the stages and finished with this weight forever.
I know my triggers and boredom is the biggest, so have pushed so much into what spare time i have left that I will not be able to get bored. I know all the support in the world cant get me there, it needs to come from me, but it makes things so much easier on the way. Any advice about 2nd time around would be helpful.

Jackie

Good luck Jackie, your head certainly seems to be in the right place for success.

good luck it is the best way.
I am on day 70
100% works and I find easier , the time passes so fast and you lose weight.
look for '100 % join us tread.'
xoxo

hey jackie, well done on deciding to go for it. I am day two now. I lost 5 stones with lighter life many moons ago and have found myself with 7 to lose this time around. Hopefully it will be easier when ketosis kicks in. You have a good plan though, and that 8 days will be lovely and you will feel so good. Best of luck with it all.

Back