3 stones

How much have you lost already?

Its one stone per month if stuck to 100% (average weight loss).. end of april is bout 9 weeks off.

Well its hard to say really

When ss'ing properly i was losing one stone per month...at that rate you cant lose 3 stone by end of april... but you'd be pretty well on the way! one stone in march.....one stone in april.... nearly at end of feb now.. so..

Maheen my plan would be to give it your best shot anyway, if you hit your goal then that's fabulous and if you don't then you've give it a good go and you shouldn't be too far from it .... whereas if you don't try then you're likely to be as far away from your goal as you are now.

Best of luck xx

welcome adn if you stick to the plan 100% then you can get close to your goal . The average is a stone a month , although many people have a big loss the first week so that sometimes bumps it up . I was on Lipotrim ( identical diet ) ans lost 3 stone by 8 weeks so it is possible ... although I had A LOT to loose so it came off a little easier to start .. give it a shot :)

I agree with determinator - it is possible but depends on the amount you have to lose. The more to lose the quicker it comes off at first! I've lost just under 2st in 4 weeks from sticking to it 100% but until you have done a couple of weigh ins to see what your loss is averaging at it's hard to say for definite! I wish you all the luck though hun and even if you don't quite make 3 stone, you'll be damn close and that's gotta be incentive enough!!!! :)

Back