365 Days...freestyle

It will get better as you keep going

Freestyle , I guarantee that it'll get easier. The water is vital and it's worth you getting the Slim and Save multivitamin , a further assurance that your body is getting its vitamins and minerals! I also take fish oils so that my joints are looked after through my journey. :)

Other things that are working for me...herbal teas...no calories and soothing for mind and body.

Lastly, stay away from caffeine! Not great for anyone in general, even worse for VLCDs as they can induce mood swings which you just don't need! :(

Good luck :)

Adrian, thanks for your support. I'm on day 8 today and going strong. Hunger headaches stopped on day 6 and I'm feeling great energy wise. I had diet coke and some biltong (beef jerky) yesterday and I checked my ketosis level this morning and I'm still in it. Was worried that I would be out of ketosis and would have to endure the hunger headaches today but surprisingly i've had nothing so far.

I was wandering about the multivitamins and will get a bottle in my next order. I havent really craved teas or coffee as I was never really into them. I am finding that having the Slim and Save Mulled Wine in the evenings is a real treat.

Thanks again for your support.

Back