3lbs lost! Half a stone gone in 2 weeks :-)

Yay! Just thought I would share that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
That's fab, would you mind if I subscribe to you we are of similar weight and height with the same weight goal! This was my 1st week and I lost 2lb so well happy. Keep up the good work Xx

Yes Doots that's fine to subscribe! I'm kinda new to all this forum stuff and am using my iPhone to access it so I don't have a clue how to subscribe or anything like that! X

Tams87 said:
Yes Doots that's fine to subscribe! I'm kinda new to all this forum stuff and am using my iPhone to access it so I don't have a clue how to subscribe or anything like that! X

I'm on my iPod most of the time,to subscribe to a diary hun..you just let the person know that's what you want to do :0)

That's fab, maybe you can help to keep me on the straight and narrow as have completely lost the plot this weekend :mad:Just don't understand why I can't stick to diets at the weekend if I really want to lose this weight, makes me so mad need to come up with a plan even if it means shutting myself away for 48hrs, haha! Hope you have a good week. whens your weigh in day? xx

My weigh in day is Friday! Yeah I went a bit mad today.. Have 22 weeklies left now but am intending to have a few glasses of wine tomorrow so going to sacrifice lunch so I can do that and not go into anymore weeklies! I have done my exercise DVD twice today to hopefully compensate for eating loads! I'm so impatient I just want it all to fall off NOW.. But my love for food won't let it! :-( x

Tams87 said:
My weigh in day is Friday! Yeah I went a bit mad today.. Have 22 weeklies left now but am intending to have a few glasses of wine tomorrow so going to sacrifice lunch so I can do that and not go into anymore weeklies! I have done my exercise DVD twice today to hopefully compensate for eating loads! I'm so impatient I just want it all to fall off NOW.. But my love for food won't let it! :-( x

Eek! Cant you have a low or zero pointed lunch? Don't be skipping meals hun!

Haha you sound so like me, I've only been doing it for a week, yet want to look like a size 10 now!!!! Weekend went completely out of the window, ate and drank too much to even count it! So now that I need to put safety barriers in place to try and stop me from going loco at the weekends, I'm going to change my weigh in day to a Saturday, and that will hopefully help me to cut out the Friday night frenzy :DThen I'll have my relaxed day on Saturday, and finally I just need to learn how to change the words ''Large glass of Rose please'' into ''Diet coke please'' when we inevitably stop off at pub on a Sunday. Job done, haha! Xx

It's too impossible to stop off at a pub and not have anything but a nice glass of wine or Magners for me! Do any of u stay for the weight watchers meeting? I feel like I get dirty looks when I don't stay as I have to dash off with my 5 month baby! They sort of all look at me as if to say where do u think you are going!

Tams87 said:
It's too impossible to stop off at a pub and not have anything but a nice glass of wine or Magners for me! Do any of u stay for the weight watchers meeting? I feel like I get dirty looks when I don't stay as I have to dash off with my 5 month baby! They sort of all look at me as if to say where do u think you are going!

Meh don't let them get to you,life is busy sometimes and it's not always possible to go to meetings and to be honest not everyone needs them :0)

I do this at home but used to do the old WW and went to meetings then became a helper and lost interest after a while!

Well done!! :D

I found that in the meetings they just try to sneakily sell the weight watchers own products all the time and felt like I was watching clips of an advert!

It just wouldn't be British to by pass the pub!! I don't go to the meetings went before but wasn't overly impressed with the leader (not really sure she knew what she was doing!) But don't feel you need to make excuses not to stay, with a little one it makes it hard. Most of them probably stay as there's nothing better going on at home, where as you've got us on here, yayyy!! Xx

You should never feel under pressure to stay. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I do find that most of the discussion tends to be about how you can save up your weeklies for drinks at the weekend. Not something I've ever done as I don't drink so I often find it hard to relate to.

Have to admit though that I've never felt like they were forcing WW products on us.

Back