3pp snacks

Tesco version of cheesestrings are 2 points each or 2 for 3 points am a little bit addicted to these now

Coco pops cereal bars are 2pp

and found today toasting waffles are 3pp's. They're sweet waffle things that are in the bread/cake aisle and you toast them, gives a nice sweet snack

Have a couple of other snacks i regularly go to but cant think of them right now :D

Curly wurly for 3 pp is the tops for me or chocolate rice cake if I haven't any in/enough points (top has chocolate on and sprinkle of coconut) 2 pp and quite big so feels like more than a biscuit!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sharing my love for curly wurlys again as I munch on one at my desk yum yum
Must try the rice cakes too they sound great!

I'm loving the McVities mini cookies & mini digestives. 3pp for a bag! Claire-bear put me onto these :) x

oh yumi i love them little cookies 2 if i was to buy a normal packet would eat within 1 hour lol x

sorry if i repeat anything but my favourite low pp treats i've found so far are:

* Hartleys sugar free jelly - 1 pot - FREE !!!
* Tinned Fruit (Juice Drained) - FREE !!
* WW Toffee and Vanilla Yoghurt - 1pp each
* kelloggs rice krispie and coco pops cereal bars - 2pp
* WW Caramel Wafers (like pink and whites) - 1pp each or 2 for 3pp
* WW Tuna / Mayo / Sweetcorn or Tuna in Thousand island dressing with salad - 2pp (good if really hungry in between lunch and dinner)
* WW Chicken Noodle Soup with a slice of WW bread - 2pp (again good if in need quite a filling snack)
* WW Rich Chocolate Dessert - 2pp (+1pp if you want a meringue nest too ... i like this with mandarin segment ... more a dessert then a snack but still only 3pp )
* WW Mini Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies - 2pp
* Salt and Vinegar Walkers Squares - 3pp
* 20g Pack of Melba Toast - 2pp
* WW Belgian Chocolate Cake Slices - 2pp each
* WW Strawberries and Cream Sweets - 2pp for a whole box, great for if your an evening (or sitting at your desk at work ) snacker.

......... will add anything else i can think of / find when i think of them :)

My favourites are Velvet Crunch (2pp) and Fibre Plus bars (3pp). Think I could live on them :D Oh and Activia Intensely Creamy are 3pp too :)

boiled egg with some carrot and celery sticks 2 ppts.
small pack of be good to yourself houmous with celery and carrot 3 ppts

skinnymini2be said:
Sharing my love for curly wurlys again as I munch on one at my desk yum yum
Must try the rice cakes too they sound great!

I get them from Lidl. Not sure if they have them in the UK but healthfood shops might also be worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can't beat a cadburys fudge for 3pp also diva popcorn but it's really hard to get it, 3pp and they have some lovely flavours, Gouda cheese, sweet chilli and sea salt and balsamic vinegar etc

em1981 said:
I think I have seen that popcorn in Home Bargains :D

Really? I don't think we have a home bargains here but I get it from dobbies a lovely garden centre and according to websites only a few stockists such as harrods?! What good is that for a bag of popcorn!

Back