3rd Week Weigh in and maintainance!!!

niki2009

Hi all
Haven't been on the site for a while - just wanted to share my news as i have been weighed today and lost another 2lb. Total of 15lb lost in three weeks. I followed the maintance plan last week as we have been away on hols - so as you can imagine i'm really pleased to come back and find i have lost weight. Started with the TFR again today and i'm looking forward to getting back into it! By the way the coconut bars are yucky - just chewing my way through one now!!
N
x

Week 1 - 8lb:D
Week 2 - 5lb:D
Week 3 maintain week - 2lb:D:D

That is brilliant! Hat off to you hun for losing weight on hols!!!! Well done!

Well done chick!!

See what a healthy diet can do aswell :)

And yes I agree the coconut bars are gross lol

Well done that's a great result! AND for getting straight back to it!

I quite like the flapjacks now ...... x

Well done you !

Can I ask - did you have 2 shakes and a meal ?

I'm thinking of doing this at the end of this month as I've got a meal on the 2nd May and I want to enjoy it without the weight gain !

wow what a great surprise still losing while on holiday! Well done to you :happy036: and good to see your raring to go to get straight back onto it xxx

I haven't tried the flapjacks and don't know if I will, because everyone seems to dislike them so much lol

RESPECT! for losing on holiday ;)
You'll have the rest of it nailed before we get any decent weather at this rate :clap::clap::clap:
Keep it up. xx

Thats brilliant - well done :)

Good for you losing whilst on hols! I know I will put on when I go on hols for 2 weeks but that's OK cos I expect that.

Glad you are able to get staight back into it. Well done and keep up the good work!

Cruiks - sorry I didn't get back to you!

Hi
Thanks to you all for the support on losing whilst i was away on holiday.:D:D:D:D
Sorry I didnt get back to you Cruiks - I went on the maintanance plan where you have one or two shakes or bars each day and then a light meal. To be honest I mainly had two and then stuck to Salad and chicken or salmon in the evening but have to say really enjoyed it. The maintanance programme is cheaper £10 for 7 replacements and £20 for 14 replacements. The chemist suggested i do this.:)
Hope this has answered you question.
Nik
:p:p

Back