3rd weigh in

katieangel

i im so dissapointed i weighed in this morning and only lost 4 lbs i know it is still a loss but i expected more

id say it was very good :) youve just got to be realistic and know that every week doesnt necessarily mean your gonna lose 7lbs or something, it will fluctuate. as the average loss on a 'normal' diet is 1-2lbs, you doubled that already this week. try to think positive cause thinking negatively doing this diet wont help. (well in my personal experience anyway)

just keep going like i gonna do..each week will give you a loss and an over the average loss at that :)

h xxx

normally i would think 4 pounds great but i was hoping for more as i have a very important appt coming up really soon and i need to be a certain weight for that appt

4lbs is a great loss, you really shouldn't be dissappointed at all. The average loss is 1 stone per month so if you lost 4lbs each week you would more than achieve that.

Clair x

Congratulation a stone and a half in 3 weeks is fantastic hun xxx

Well done on the 4lbs. I hope I lose that each week from now on. It's a great loss, keep up the good work!

Back