3rd weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!

charlotte

:( hi guys well just got back from my 3rd weigh in and i only lost 2lb:cry: but im not giving up! so ive lost 1 stone in total now.

Well done Charlotte.. dont be sad about 2lbs its better than gaining 2lbs and it will all add up in the end.. just you wait and see!!

So turn that frown upside down girlie ;)

Its 2lbs in the right direction isnt it, dont be sad you could have gained that if you werent on LT!!!

Keep goin you'll prob have a fab loss next week xx

Charlotte

One stone in 3 weeks is an amazing weight loss! Well done you.

Carol x

thank you all,i put it down to not drinking enough,ive been far too busy at work and cant keep running to the loo,but yeah here is too next week! thanks guys xxxxx

no lillie i have not? but my clothes are so baggy :) everyone has noticed :) so yeah more water here i come,i might drown lol xxx thanks xxx you guys really help me xxx i thank you all xxxxx

DONT be down on a 2lb loss they all had up, so well done x

Well done Charlotte..def increase the water hun and dont be disheartened as 2lb is great x

Well done charlotte, 2lb is 2lb.

:( hi guys well just got back from my 3rd weigh in and i only lost 2lb:cry: but im not giving up! so ive lost 1 stone in total now.
Well done charlotte a loss is a loss and 1 stone is fab... could have been worse you could have gone up like me lol

Hey Charlotte! I've also lost just over 1st (only by 1lb) in 3 weeks and i am exstatic!! Well done you i say xxxx

Like everyone else said already what other diet could you loose a stone that quick eh!!

Just look at the bigger picture hun thats what i did weeks where i had a smaller loss, keep plodding along its worht it in the lon run xx

Back