3rd weigh in

*Louise*

Jus to let you all know i only lost a pound this week :-:)mad:

Don't feel to dishearted about it hun, as your are still losing weight. You might have lost some inches though.

1lb is 1lb... still a loss, you'll probably get a huge one next week now to compensate, also you will probably have lost inches, try measuring yourself to find out??

I was going to say the same about measuring. The week I had a 'low' loss that upset me, I took my measurements and was amazed that I lost quite a few inches instead.

well done hun. look at my losses below hun, i lost 1lb in wk 3 to.xx

At least its going the right direct hun, but I know how you feel, when we commit to such a strict regime its hard when you feel cheated on the rewards. It will turn around though and when you are doing this diet 100% you cant not lose ignore the pesky scales

well done on loosing a pound...remember we don't put our weight on all at once so we should not expect to loose it all at once...although wouldn't that be fantastic!!!!

anyway well done on your weigh-in.

hi - well done as everyone says a pound is a pound and look at your BMI - you are almost reaching the target of getting below 30. Keep going and good luck for next weekx

A pound seems gutting when you want much more, but I am sure that next week you'll have a nice big loss to counteract it. Good luck x

Well done, I know you are disappointed, but try and be positive, it's better than no loss, and hopefully you'll have a big lose next week.

Take Care

As everyone else has said 'a pound is a pound'! Better a lb off than staying the same, keep positive x

Back