4 week challenge starting 15th feb?

Thank you so much for updating every week chick,really appreciate you doing this xxxxx

Thank you so much for updating every week chick,really appreciate you doing this xxxxx

ah thanks hun, its really no bother- its nice to keep track of everyones losses each week in one place and good for people to see who weighs in on the same day as them if they would like to buddy up or if anyone needs advice they can always come here or pm another cdieter- nowt worse than feeling on your own on this diet (which i do alot in real life as oh eats like a pig and is as skinny as a rake:cry:). Hope you have a really good week this week xx

well done hun 4lb is fab :woohoo: have you lost all of that weight on cambridge? only 19lb to go until your goal weight, how exciting :D xx

Yep all weight lost on Cambridge :D

I did not finish the diet last year and gained weight last year instead of continuing the diet for lot's of emotional reason's :sigh:

I really had a bit of a naff year but I was determind to re start this year and I have:D

I currently weigh 161lbs which means I need to loose 21lbs to goal, but have refused to change my ticker etc as I want to finish it off right so nearly back were I left off in 2009:D

I am looking forward to the next two weeks and beating my lowest recorded weight on minimins of 159lbs :D I did get to 153 for one week only! But I plan to weigh less than that by the end of the next month hopefully!

I am on the right track now the battle in my head is won so I am strong & focussed upon my goal.

I keep reading post's everyday for inspiration and joining in the challenges is helping me keep focus :D I am in it 100% x

here_comes_the_bride said:
ah thanks hun, its really no bother- its nice to keep track of everyones losses each week in one place and good for people to see who weighs in on the same day as them if they would like to buddy up or if anyone needs advice they can always come here or pm another cdieter- nowt worse than feeling on your own on this diet (which i do alot in real life as oh eats like a pig and is as skinny as a rake:cry:). Hope you have a really good week this week xx

It's so nice of you too do it though, me, and I'm sure all the other girls really appreciate it.

I know how you feel watching someone eat!! I have a big family and have too watch 7 people eat throughout the day!! Sundays used too be my worst day as I love roast dinners!! But it got so easy after 4 weeks :)

How you getting on yourself? Xxx

Yep all weight lost on Cambridge :D

I did not finish the diet last year and gained weight last year instead of continuing the diet for lot's of emotional reason's :sigh:

I really had a bit of a naff year but I was determind to re start this year and I have:D

I currently weigh 161lbs which means I need to loose 21lbs to goal, but have refused to change my ticker etc as I want to finish it off right so nearly back were I left off in 2009:D

I am looking forward to the next two weeks and beating my lowest recorded weight on minimins of 159lbs :D I did get to 153 for one week only! But I plan to weigh less than that by the end of the next month hopefully!

I am on the right track now the battle in my head is won so I am strong & focussed upon my goal.

I keep reading post's everyday for inspiration and joining in the challenges is helping me keep focus :D I am in it 100% x

think you are really strong mentally to come back and finish what you started, i had a few days off on this and it was so hard to get back on track and i know if it had gone on any longer i couldnt have done it. you are going to be at goal well before summer, think of all the lovely outfits you can wear :D you will be glowing instead of sweating hehe. xx

It's so nice of you too do it though, me, and I'm sure all the other girls really appreciate it.

I know how you feel watching someone eat!! I have a big family and have too watch 7 people eat throughout the day!! Sundays used too be my worst day as I love roast dinners!! But it got so easy after 4 weeks :)

How you getting on yourself? Xxx

erm hit and miss i have stayed 100% but it has been so tough this week, dont feel a loss at all :confused: feeling abit down about it tbh but ive chose to do this diet so not gonna moan on about it. its not really the diet, i suffer mental health problems and have switched to new tablets and just dont feel right, at least not having any good days at the minute but i'll get there. if i ate ide only feel better for five minutes and hate myself more so determined not to cave-hopefully tuesdays weigh in will give me a boost with a loss :D sorry havent posted in my diary dont feel like ive got anything worth saying- just a load of moans really had a health scare last week so had a bit of a shock too.

i know youve been having some peronal problems (not sure how to write that) of your own these past few weeks think your a star getting on with the diet throughout xx

here_comes_the_bride said:
erm hit and miss i have stayed 100% but it has been so tough this week, dont feel a loss at all :confused: feeling abit down about it tbh but ive chose to do this diet so not gonna moan on about it. its not really the diet, i suffer mental health problems and have switched to new tablets and just dont feel right, at least not having any good days at the minute but i'll get there. if i ate ide only feel better for five minutes and hate myself more so determined not to cave-hopefully tuesdays weigh in will give me a boost with a loss :D sorry havent posted in my diary dont feel like ive got anything worth saying- just a load of moans really had a health scare last week so had a bit of a shock too.

i know youve been having some peronal problems (not sure how to write that) of your own these past few weeks think your a star getting on with the diet throughout xx

Aww dude!! :-(
I hope you feel better soon! Do you take your measurements too? They can sometimes cheer me up if I have a rubbish loss. But you never know, you might have a fab weigh in.

Have you told your doctor that your new meds are not making you feel good? Maybe your doctor could change them?

Your diary is there for you through your ups and downs, you can post whatever you like in it, and sometimes it's nice to look back over your diary and remember all the motivation you had, or notice how far you have come.

I hope you start too feel better soon chick :) if you ever need a chat you can always DM me chick. I'll try my best too cheer you up xxx

And, thanks for your praise, really appreciate that xxx

Hey Here_comes_the_bride,as Kels said use your diary to talk about everything that is on your mine or if you dont wanna make it public it will be a good idea to keep one of your one,it'll make you feel good when this bad patch pass and you read it,and you can say"Look how silly I was feeling back there".Have a talk with oyur doctor and speak about how this new medication iss making you feel, and if anything is monday tomorrow just start a new leave and I'm syre you will be very surprise on your tuesday weight in.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KEEP UP SWEET GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS,forgot to say is a misery 2lb lose for me this week,have to work extra hard for this week coming to be able to meet my goal.A bad week but I'm putting it behind me back on it tomorrow.

Aww dude!! :-(
I hope you feel better soon! Do you take your measurements too? They can sometimes cheer me up if I have a rubbish loss. But you never know, you might have a fab weigh in.

Have you told your doctor that your new meds are not making you feel good? Maybe your doctor could change them?

Your diary is there for you through your ups and downs, you can post whatever you like in it, and sometimes it's nice to look back over your diary and remember all the motivation you had, or notice how far you have come.

I hope you start too feel better soon chick :) if you ever need a chat you can always DM me chick. I'll try my best too cheer you up xxx

And, thanks for your praise, really appreciate that xxx

PS,forgot to say is a misery 2lb lose for me this week,have to work extra hard for this week coming to be able to meet my goal.A bad week but I'm putting it behind me back on it tomorrow.

Thanks guys sorry havent been on since posted that so only just got replies, really appreciate the support- just wish i could be normal feels like such a fight in my head all of the time, thing with new tablets is you supposed to be on then for 6 months to give them a chance before going off them which is pretty bum, i been through loads and just cant find the right one for me- i know im never gonna be 'fixed' but seems like im not having any good days atm trying to stay upbeat though, hopefully in few weeks tablets will take good effect and i will look back at this bad period and be proud i stuck with diet through it all!

Keep going girls you are doing fab xx

3lb loss for me this week. :)

Here_comes_ the_bride, thanks for starting this thread and keeping it updated. Hope you have a good week.

first weigh in for me and 11lbs yipee

Loss this week 2.7 lbs xx

Hiya, I haven't posted for a while, but I've lost 2lbs since the thread started. Have had a few rough weeks, but back on track now. :)

missed this post before hun sorry, 2lb off is better than two pound on chin up chick, youre doing great xx

Hello everyone
Congrats on your losses for this week
My loss is 3lb :)

well done hun only 1pound to your challenge target :D

first weigh in for me and 11lbs yipee

welcome to the group hun fantastic loss :party0019: wud u like to set a goal for next week? xx
Loss this week 2.7 lbs xx

whoop :talk017:

Hiya, I haven't posted for a while, but I've lost 2lbs since the thread started. Have had a few rough weeks, but back on track now. :)

good to see you back on thread hun, keep going you will get there :party0049:

Back