4 week challenge starting 15th feb?

Helloooo HCTB 3lbs off for me! got 1 more pound to make my target! :) whoop whoop! Hope you okay hun let me know xx

Bethuk1 said:
Helloooo HCTB 3lbs off for me! got 1 more pound to make my target! :) whoop whoop! Hope you okay hun let me know xx

Wow! Almost at Target! Brilliant!

I lost 5lb tonight!! Very VERY pleased with myself!

Wow 5 that's fab! Well done :D:D you deserve to be pleased! X

Hi Girls sorry i was mia yesterday for your results, i have put them up now :D

You have done so well Beth , keep it up :party0011::party0011::party0011:

5lb kayellekay bloomin eck! good on ye :party0038::party0049::party0049:

didnt post loss on tuesday but have now added it to the board a very sheepish 1lb cdc thinks its cos im close to bmi and need to move up the plans (help) but waiting til very last second, cant be trusted with food yet eek. xx

after not weighing in due to illness, i weighed in on tuesday with a 7lbs loss. :D
very very happy with that.

Hey chick,
Lost another 3lbs :-D
I have hit my target before the 15th :-D :-D whoop whoop :)

Hope your ok honey xxx

Hey chick,
Lost another 3lbs :-D
I have hit my target before the 15th :-D :-D whoop whoop :)

Hope your ok honey xxx

Well that's it challenge completed 4lbs lost for me at today's weigh in :D I am so pleased I met the target of 14lbs.

Joining in the challenges has been such a good source of support for me it keeps me focussed 100 percent ! And well done to everyone else on thier losses:D x

Well done girlies you have done so well, so proud of my little group hehe. i will tot up how much we have all lost altogether at the end of the challenge on tuesday- prepare to be amazed :p xx

weigh-in: 1 lb loss for me

here_comes_the_bride thanks posting this thread and keeping it updated. :)

Last weigh in day of challenge and 1.5lb off for me, not a great loss but im happy with that. I want to thank everyone who took part in challenge and say well done you have done so well! As a group we have lost 23o.85pounds in the four weeks and that 167 stone 4.lb eek :talk017::party0038::party0019::party0011::party0011::banana dancer::woohoo:there is still a couple of girls to weigh in today so you never know we may even push it to 17stone! 16stone stone 4 is two normal weighted short girls eek eek. (im allowed to say that cos im short :p) xx

I've done it!!!! weigh in today was -3lbs :D yay!! :) total weight loss so far on CD scales is 30lbs but at home I'm showing 33lbs :) in 7 weeks! so chuffed lol

Back