4 week challenge starting 15th feb?

Hi guys, would anyone like to join me for 4 week challenge starting from tuesday 15th feb, lasting until 15th march? All Weighins from the 15th will be counted? If you wanna join just put your name in post with what you would like to lose in that time, what day your weighin is and i will add you :) xx

Here_comes_the_bride -6.4lb/14lb tuesdays
Cherylxx -10lb/14lb tuesdays
Lancsgirl -6.7lb/20lb mondays
Tessieg1 -2lb/14lb Differs
Nikkinack -6lb/14lb sundays
Falafel -3lb/14lb thursdays
Sarah1111 14lb monday/tuesday
Emz.is.shrinkin 14lb monday
Jayellekay -14lb/16lb wednesday
Mummyoftwo2 -10lb/14lb mondays
Therealbbe -9lb/14lb tuesdays
Mocha -3.75lb/14lb tuesdays
Mishi 16lb differs
Kellymarie3488 -4lb/14lb differs
Kimmi1982 14lb mondays
Bethuk1 -13lb/14lb wednesday
Mellie -14lb/14lb sundays Goal smashed :D
Helenbxx 18lb fridays
Soon2bslender -10lb/14lb mondays
Lilypondprince 19lb/20lb tuesdays
Kels 85 -14lb/14lb saturdays Goal smashed :D
Shabbs11 14lb tuesdays
Caroline83 -25lb/20lb thursdays Goal smashed :D
Lovelylauren -10lb/20lb saturdays
Determined2011 -14lb/14lb fridays Goal smashed :D
Essex11 -5lb/10lb mondays
Gottadoit -16lb/14lb mondays Goal smashed
Disneyparis -8lb/10lb mondays
Sasha63 11lb/ mondays

Last edited:
im in please. anything to keep me on the straight and getting narrower. lol

Here_comes_the_bride : 14lb tuesdays
cherylxx : 14 lbs, tuesdays

welcome to the group hunni :D i will keep updating first post adding peoples names and thats where i will put each weeks losses- this is just what i need to keep me motivated. xx

Me too!
Lost 5 pounds today and would like to lose 20 pounds by 15th march x

Hiya, I'd like to join, please? I would like to lose 14lbs by the 15th of March. I work shifts, so I don't have a specific wi day, though. Would that be a problem?

Hiya, I'd like to join, please? I would like to lose 14lbs by the 15th of March. I work shifts, so I don't have a specific wi day, though. Would that be a problem?

Hiya hun, added :D not a problem if your weigh in day changes it was just so people can see when peoples weigh day is so we can wish them good luck lol you will just have to come on and tell us before you get weighed :p xx

Hiya! I'm Nikki and I am aiming to lose 14lb in 4 wks. My WI is usually Sundays.

Bring it on and loads of luck to you al!!!

X

HCTB- this is my 2nd weigh in!

I would like to join please, I would like to lose 14lbs. I weigh in on Thursday evenings.

here_comes_the_bride said:
Hiya hun, im a nicci too :p you have been added :D xx

Thanks lovely! Great name! Hehe!

can I join please, I normally get weighed on a Monday but will be Tuesday next week, I want to lose 14lb x

ooh me too please, i had a rough weekend and this is just the kick in the arse i need. 14lbs for me please. weigh in day a monday but not counting today as it was baaaaaaaadd lol :D:D

Hello.

I would like to try for 16lb please! WI is on Wednesday evenings.

Thanks!

I want to join too please.My weight in day are mondays and I'll like to go down for 14lb.I had started today,hope doesn't matter,had a birthday weekend and a bit sick of food.SS at the moment.

Back