4 week challenge starting 15th feb?

Hiya
can I join please, I'd like to lose 10lbs, I weigh in on Mondays

Claire xxx

So sorry hun but I've somehow clicked on the wrong forum, I'm not doing Cambridge diet I'm on SW, I really need to start wearing my glasses lol

i stayed the same this week. well actually, i had a bad week last week and put on but got it all off again this week but my stats and ticker stayed the same so no loss as such for me this week. :sigh:

well done to all you lot so far. brilliant losses. hopefully i'll have a good one next week xxx

i stayed the same this week. well actually, i had a bad week last week and put on but got it all off again this week but my stats and ticker stayed the same so no loss as such for me this week. :sigh:

well done to all you lot so far. brilliant losses. hopefully i'll have a good one next week xxx

Thanks for being so honest hun made me bit braver to say ive had absolute crap week this week, dont know what went wrong but not sure whether to do weigh in tomorrow or not, feel abit of a fraud running this challenge when i aint been 100% :cry:. Whether i weigh in tomorrow or not im gonna pick up from where i left off tomorrow not gonna let binge head beat me.

Well done everyone so far you are doing so well xx

Only lost half a pound!! I'm probably going to drop from the challenge as off to Florida on Saturday so no weigh in on Monday and the following one I would have put on!! Wrong time for a challenge for me!! Xx

Thanks for being so honest hun made me bit braver to say ive had absolute crap week this week, dont know what went wrong but not sure whether to do weigh in tomorrow or not, feel abit of a fraud running this challenge when i aint been 100% :cry:. Whether i weigh in tomorrow or not im gonna pick up from where i left off tomorrow not gonna let binge head beat me.

xx

i know what u mean chick. i tried to just forget about last weeks weigh in and just concentrated on getting it off again. but thats it for me now, no more bingeing. i have paid out £80 in the last 2 weeks for CD only to end up being the same weight. so no way i'm doing that again. i have wasted 2 weeks now really when i could have had another half stone or so off. so thats whats keeping me motivated. (i actually stood on cdc's scales back to front last week so as i didnt see what i'd put on. i told her i didnt want to know and just to write it on the record sheet for her own records and i think thats what helped me stick to it better when i didnt know what i'd put on and therefore didnt have anything to dwell on really) hope that makes sense. maybe an idea for u 2moro chick. good luck xxx

i know what u mean chick. i tried to just forget about last weeks weigh in and just concentrated on getting it off again. but thats it for me now, no more bingeing. i have paid out £80 in the last 2 weeks for CD only to end up being the same weight. so no way i'm doing that again. i have wasted 2 weeks now really when i could have had another half stone or so off. so thats whats keeping me motivated. (i actually stood on cdc's scales back to front last week so as i didnt see what i'd put on. i told her i didnt want to know and just to write it on the record sheet for her own records and i think thats what helped me stick to it better when i didnt know what i'd put on and therefore didnt have anything to dwell on really) hope that makes sense. maybe an idea for u 2moro chick. good luck xxx

Thanks for the reply hun and the pm we can get through next week 100% nothing off plan, this really works so just gotta do it! I'm not gonna find out the damage tomorrow and try claw it back in the next week- not gonna let me blip get me down like i usually would and pack in altogether. xx

YIPPEE.......... 6lb off for me this week :D:D:D..... Great to see we are all doing really well, hopefully these four weeks will fly. Have a fab week everyone xx :)

well done huni, as its been full week tomorrow morning, gonna wait to see if anyones late posting results and then gonna tot up how much we have lost as a group this week, gotta be a person lol xx

I've had to draw a line under last week! Half a pound was crap for a third week weigh in and unpaid for it too!! This week I'm staying 100percent cox I need this weight shifted! Plus I've sold nearly all my clothes on eBay! Lol

lost 1.75lbs today at weigh in.

It’s more than I expected TBH, as I’ve moved to 1000 and didn’t even stick to that very well.

Mocha x

I've had to draw a line under last week! Half a pound was crap for a third week weigh in and unpaid for it too!! This week I'm staying 100percent cox I need this weight shifted! Plus I've sold nearly all my clothes on eBay! Lol

haha good for you hun, dont think anyone would wanna by my crappy clothes i only wore the same outfit of a pair of jeans, cardy and vest top lol and im still wearing it, got loads of clothes i wanna get into though :p feel free to pm me if you need a chat, im 100% no all the way- we can do it! xx

Back