40 days????

louise4

hello.. so im getting slightly worried. i have exactly 40 days till my wedding day.
im now 10st 4lb i started the diet at 13st 8lb 12 weeks ago.
i really want to be 9st for my big day do any of you think i can lose 18lbs in 40 days?
also im on my "monthlys" sorry for too much info, will i have a bigger loss when its over? im asking because iv only had two periods since having my son 15 months ago, so will i lose more when its over? i have my dress fitting 17th may, im getting so nervous about the whole wedding now, 6 weeks and counting, im bored of this diet!!! i miss eatting, i have done SS threw the whole 3 months iv had two days off thats it.
whats everyones average loss in 6 weeks xx

hello.. so im getting slightly worried. i have exactly 40 days till my wedding day.
im now 10st 4lb i started the diet at 13st 8lb 12 weeks ago.
i really want to be 9st for my big day do any of you think i can lose 18lbs in 40 days?
also im on my "monthlys" sorry for too much info, will i have a bigger loss when its over? im asking because iv only had two periods since having my son 15 months ago, so will i lose more when its over? i have my dress fitting 17th may, im getting so nervous about the whole wedding now, 6 weeks and counting, im bored of this diet!!! i miss eatting, i have done SS threw the whole 3 months iv had two days off thats it.
whats everyones average loss in 6 weeks xx

Hey :) I've seen a few posts recently about how worried you are about hitting target. As long as you follow the diet by the book, you will lose. You can't control what the scales say unfortunately. you've come a long way from 13 stone 8 and have achieved so much.. you have to try and not be disenheartened if you don't get to target before the wedding as you have done what you can and have tried your very best :) good luck :) xx

thanks hun, just panicking i think, its weird but i feel bigger now than i did 3 months ago, the more i lose the less confident i feel. xx

I think you feel that way because you look at the goal and compare yourself to it. Look at what you have achieved so far!!! It's brilliant!

Also bear in mind that losses tend to slow down the closer you get to goal. You'll be a very pretty bride :) All brides are pretty, especially the ones who put so much effort into looking good :)

aw thank you all :)
im now down to 10st 2 :D and have 5 weeks till my wedding day, i really think im going to get to target now, only 1st 2 to lose i really hope i can do that in the 5 weeks if not i wont be far off, xx

Well done Louise on ur weightloss! Ur defo gonna be a slim bride :) 17 pounds to go in 5 weeks is achievable just be extra good and drink lots of water and I'm sure u will b at ur target :) fingers crossed for you. Good luck!!!!!

Louise - you're weight loss is amazing! If I could replicate it I would be VERY happy! We are similar height and starting weight too :) U lost 3 st 4 lbs in 12 weeks?! Wow! That's given me some major inspiration. I have 12 weeks till my wedding... I want to lose 2.5 - 3 stone - hoping I can manage it. I am going to try to do Sole Source all the way thro too. This is day 1 for me lol got a way to go... I have 2 hen does which I will need to not be on the diet for...one at end of May and one at end of June - the one in May is a weekend away Fri to Sun so I am going to have to try and minimise the damage then - perhaps I can stick to it all day on the Friday and have sole source+, then Saturday will be a write off and Sun hopefully sole source + - eggs for breakie in hotel and then back on it the rest of the day... good intentions!

You have seriously inspired me Louise - well done - and thank you!

xx

Louise - you're weight loss is amazing! If I could replicate it I would be VERY happy! We are similar height and starting weight too :) U lost 3 st 4 lbs in 12 weeks?! Wow! That's given me some major inspiration. I have 12 weeks till my wedding... I want to lose 2.5 - 3 stone - hoping I can manage it. I am going to try to do Sole Source all the way thro too. This is day 1 for me lol got a way to go... I have 2 hen does which I will need to not be on the diet for...one at end of May and one at end of June - the one in May is a weekend away Fri to Sun so I am going to have to try and minimise the damage then - perhaps I can stick to it all day on the Friday and have sole source+, then Saturday will be a write off and Sun hopefully sole source + - eggs for breakie in hotel and then back on it the rest of the day... good intentions!

You have seriously inspired me Louise - well done - and thank you!

xx

aww thank you :) im on day 94 and iv had 3 days off in that time, iv done SS all the way, i do have a treat every fri tho i have scrambled egg made with two eggs i put it in a jug then microwave it so i use no fat, some sliced cucumber with a big mushroom then i put sauce all over it and its lush lol it keeps me going threw the week, my partners sister came over the other day with a present for my birthday she was shocked at how much id lost she said i looked big a few months ago and now look slim, somebody called me slim!!!! made my day lol, i have my wedding dress fitting 3 weeks today im so nervous, the dress is a 12, i know il fit into it as its lace at the back but im still nervous the last time i tried it on 10 weeks ago i didnt look good, its been a hard 12 weeks, but im glad iv done it, im taking 4 days off over the wedding time, wedding eve, wedding day, day after wedding and day after that as were staying in hotel for few days after wedding, and having a meal together on wedding eve our last as an unmarried couple and i plan to really eat in those 4 days what i want and plenty of it lol as i know after those 4 days im back on it till i reach 8 stone. im only 5ft so at 8 stone il be a size 10. i hope the next 12 weeks gos super quick for you, take one day at a time and if you get really hungry eat protein thats what i do :) xx

Thanks Louise! I hope it goes quick too! Ur wedding is so soon - u must be so excited and u will look amazing in ur dress! When u had ur days off did u literally eat/drink what u wanted? I am so worried about the time i have to have off for my hen does... x

iv only had one day where i ate what i wanted, i was starving for a week no water was taking the hunger away so i decided to just take the day off, we went to a restaurant i had a huge fajita pizza as a starter covered in mayo, i ate the rest of my partners cheese bites, then for main i had a sizzler plate with gammon,chicken, sausage,steak, with a side dish of fries,peppers,onion,salad,battered mushrooms with mayo, i had coke as a drink, then 5 hours later i was hungry about 10pm so went to mcdonalds and had a large big mac meal with chicken nuggets, i really did have a good day off lol, if i was you i would have your days off dont worry about them have fun eat and enjoy yourself but when you get home draw a line and get back onto SS, only do it tho if you know 10000% your be able to get back on it,i knew i would the next day thats what gave me the motivation to take a day off,
i know i still cant believe im getting married in 33 days not that im counting lol, iv been counting down since 423 days!!! so feels so unreal now, your getting married soon too 12 weeks is nothing jan,feb,march flew by this year 3 months is nothing :) the more i lose the more i want to lose for the wedding i wish i had 12 weeks left as i know id walk down the aisle a size 8, il just have to make do with a size 12 :) when i started this diet i think i was about a size 18/20 i used to wear big baggy clothes and lived in leggings, xx

28 days to go till the wedding and 1 stone to lose :D i might just do it x

Back