4th weigh in...

Scarlett

and only lost 2 pounds! but that still is 20 pounds in 4 weeks so I am happy with that and thinking maybe I will have a bigger loss next week...

Well done hun thats super! thats 5lbs a week!!!!!!! I dont know many other diets that do that hun so keep up the good work xxxx

Well done 2lbs is still a good lose and the amount in total is so much. You should be proud. Good luck for this week :)

Well done Scarlett. 2lbs is really good. Are you on SS? I started CC about 6 weeks ago and up until last week was having 2 shakes and a low calorie meal in the evening. I've managed to lose 16lbs but have hit a wall so decided that I should step up to SS. It's been really difficult this last week but am hoping that it will kick start weight loss again.
Keep up the good work everyone, I'm sure we'll all get there in the end.

Well done hon .. 2 lbs is still a good loss.. If you look at my losses three times I have lost 2 lbs and then the week after I might have lost 5 lbs..... If you stick to it, it comes off 1 week or another ..
Well done you your doing great xx

Thanks Curly, I am hoping for a bigger loss next week, and you are right, I know I'm sticking to it 100% so it will come off! You have done great by the way!

Dotty- yes I am doing SS, and find it pretty easy at the mo, no cravings etc as long as I get all my water!

Thanks for everyones comments...

Excellent...try looking at it in a way that whether a number is big or small it does add up towards your end goal ;-)

Well done, Scarlett! I've just had my 3rd weigh in this morning and have lost 18lbs in total - can't quite believe it! CDC has advised that as this is my 4th week now I should add a meal so I'm not expecting a great loss next week, but if I can get to 20lbs like you, I'll be happy.

Congrats - your hard work, dedication and motivation is paying off!

T :)

Back