5 months on..

Lesley cw

Just thought I would share my pics after doing Cambridge plan for 5 months..if I can do it anyone can x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 923
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 995
Wowwwww well done you!!! Xx

Thanks guys...the diet was the easy part...I know I'm going to have to so focused now on everything I eat....hubby weighs me every Saturday he knows how unhappy I was when all I was wearing was the same old elasticated leggings and baggy tops...they have all gone ....

Beautiful photo - well done that's an inspirational picture. If u don't mind me asking how much did u lost? N did u Excercise at all?

Hi maryam ...thank you...I lost 4 and half stone in 15 weeks...my saviour was a coke zero every evening and in the morning I would have a coffee with a small amount of half fat squirty cream...it was those two things that kept me going....EXERCISE....noooooo never !!!!!

wow!! you look fab

Thanks for lovely comments...Nazz I started on sole source and worked through the whole plan...I did think I was never going to get there...but did x

That's amazing. You have inspired me to stick at it! :)

Lesley u look amazing and well done. Im on ss+ as i need my tea with milk to get me by.. The hard bit now maintaining and i really hope you do! Jus focus on how great you feel at the size you are now.. Thats wot i will do wen iv lost enough im never going back.. Anyway congrats on ur success :)

Back