5 slimming world days on a budget

sherina

i only have £8.50 to spend on food and i have nothing that i could use already.:cry:

can anyone tell me things to buy (red or green, doesnt matter) i need breakfast, lunch and dinner:eek:

can i have noodles and things like that?
i dont mind eating the same thing everyday until monday!!!:sigh:

please help!!!:wave_cry:

Bag of potatoes
4 tins of beans (cheapest)
6 eggs
2 tins chopped tomatoes
bag of pasta

Then you can have sw chips egg and beans. scrambled egg for breakfast. Pasta and tomato. omelette and beans and tomato?
Rach xx

You would be cheaper doing green days. i would buy a wholemeal loaf and milk. Then i would have a couple of tins of tomatoes, beans, potatoes , eggs and a couple of packets of pasta and savoury rice.

You could make pasta and sauce, jacket potatoes, beans on toast, rice , sw chips etc

Maybe someone else will have some other ideas.

Jacket potato and beans is a nice cheap and filling meal on green. Buy some cheap pasta and serve with a sauce made with tinned tomatoes. Breakfast can be stores own make creeal. I buy sunnybisk (like weetabix) 36 for 79p. Homemade soup made with cheap veggies.
Hope these help for green days. I don't do red sorry

I use aldi's 19p noodles for lunch at work, bit of boiling water and microwave.
I'd also buy spuds, eggs and whatever fruit on offer - most places have satsumas or clementines on special at the mo.
I don't do beans, so a couple of tins of spag in tom sauce.
Actually for under two quid you could have all of Aldi's on offer veg as they're 39p this time - see bargains sticky at the top :)

I use aldi's 19p noodles for lunch at work, bit of boiling water and microwave.
I'd also buy spuds, eggs and whatever fruit on offer - most places have satsumas or clementines on special at the mo.
I don't do beans, so a couple of tins of spag in tom sauce.
Actually for under two quid you could have all of Aldi's on offer veg as they're 39p this time - see bargains sticky at the top :)

are aldis 19p noodles free on green?

At the mo my fave meals are Baked potato with cheese or spaghetti with Mushrooms dry fried and then I add some chopped garlic and sprinkle some parmasan over...It's soooooo yummy and cheap:)

Any noodles are free, its the seasoning that has the syns. So if you buy Tesco 9p noddles and add a bit of chicken seasoning then they will be free.

Aha! So if I made them up with chicken bovril and added a lil bit of sweetner and chilli powder they'd be the same as my fave thai ones but free - YAAAAY!!!
:D

I never knew that about the noodles, that is great, so i can buy the cheapest ones and make my own seasoning with free stuff, great!!

If you're near an Aldi they have carrots, potatoes, parsnips and satsumas on sale at 39p a bag. Other options would be soups for lunch or how about a potato curry for dinner? Get some eggs and you could do a potato frittata for your lunch.

mug shots, bathcellors rice is on offer @ the mo, low fat supernoodles are free, eggs and if you want something sweet buy sum pudding rice and skimmed milk make sum rice pudding...X

although its all been said my fave budget foods are

pasta - chopped tomatoes, mushrooms peppers etc. for sauce
rice - fry with fry light or 1 tbsp olive oil (healthy b) and a bit of egg= free egg fried rice
noodles - always ahve mine with some low fat mayo and a tin of tuna (helthy b)
potatoes - chips, jackets
beans - on toast, in jackets

Back