5 stone in 5 months. 2 stone to go. Updates.

Tyntyn

Hi guys,

My friend made me do this earlier because I was complaining about not seeing much change in my body. I think its the first time he's ever seen me speechless.

I hope this can help some of you keep on track, and know that while the diet is hard, and you have to give up alot to make it, it's worth it people.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Update..jpg
    Update..jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,975
What an amazing transformation! Look how baggy your jeans are too. I know what you mean about not seeing the change yourself. People have told me that I look slimmer, but I can't see much difference as I've only lost a small amount of what I need to. But it must be noticeable. Even if we aren't at goal yet, it's important to appreciate how far we've already come. Keep up the good work :) Thanks for sharing.

awesome, well done :)

Wow! Well done :)

Hi guys, My friend made me do this earlier because I was complaining about not seeing much change in my body. I think its the first time he's ever seen me speechless. I hope this can help some of you keep on track, and know that while the diet is hard, and you have to give up alot to make it, it's worth it people. Thanks.

Amazing! What an inspiration!

Back