5 weeks until wedding - how much can I lose?!

<3_my_cat_x

Hi all,

So having faffed about with VLCDs since November last year, I am now at 12 st 1.5 lbs as of this morning, post-pizza binge last night! I am thrilled with how much I have already lost but I need a kick for these last 5 weeks because I am struggling SO much - I cannot seem to stick with the diet (Slim and Save) for longer than 4 days and then I give up for a bit and start again and so on... it's frustrating!

I tried CD before and managed 3 days - sort of! I have some packs left over and I'm just wondering if it might be worth trying CD again and doing it for these last 5 weeks just to give me a boost and take food out of the equation.

Ideally, I would love to get to 10st 7 lbs at the end of the 5 weeks (on sole source) but 11 would be great too - tbh I think I just need to give it my all for the next 5 weeks and I will be pleased with myself for sticking to it. So basically just wondering how much have other people lost in 5 weeks? Do you think I could lose around 1.5 stone in 5 weeks or is that optimistic?! :eek:

When I did CD before for the whole 3 days (!) I had a headache and just could not sleep - did anyone else find this? Does it go?

Thanks for reading!

x

You can certainly lose that much in 5 weeks, only problem I can see is that if you don't complete the easing out process (wedding party and honeymoon, the last thing anyone would be thinking of is shakes :) ) you'll end up the same or even larger than before you started, I did it myself!

Back