5'5 - 184 lbs - new CD'er - seeks similar diet buddy!

Oh ive had mine now, lost 2lbs which i was a little dissapointed about but its still 2lbs closer to goal :) x

Hi guys. I've just started CD 2day on SS. Got weighed yesterday 14.6 stone and my target weight is around 10 stone - would reali appreciate if we all keep in touch to give each other motivation. I got married last July and didn't have the motivation to lose weight - wish I'd known about CD than - oh well...better late than neva!!

Hi Lisa,

Welcome!
How've you been finding it? I'm halfway thru week 2 n its definitely getting easier. Think with ss you should average about a stone a month so you should be near target in no time! x

Well done on the loss Kelly Marie! Like Mrs H said, better down than up :)
Hi Lisa, well done on making it to day 2, just a few more hard days and you'll be on a roll!
Good luck with your weigh ins this week ladies!!

PS just have a few more things to catch up at work and i will be more "present" again, just been so busy that not really had much time for myself.

Hey ladies,

Had my 2nd WI and lost 3lb. I was probably hoping for a bit more but a loss is still a loss, plus 1.5 inches gone from my hips!

My CDC said if I want the weight and inch loss to increase to up my exercise and have a fourth shake to make sure I dont make myself ill. I just dont know whether to do this or not as I did SS in 09 and made myself ill by doing too much......hmm lots to ponder

Hey guys had my 6 weeks weigh in and i cant believe it i lost 4lbs (it was my 5 day week) i am amazed and sooo happy! i weigh less than my OH now and i havnt through the whole relationship its a really big achievement for me :D xx

WOW excellent losses ladies! I'm having my 2nd weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed it will only have been 6 days but i've gone down on my scales (i know i know, i'm a nightmare when it comes to sneaky weigh ins!!!).... So heres hoping :D

Hey ladies,

How have you been getting on? Iv really been craving real food this weekend. Not really bad things but just chicken and vegetables. Think I might be craving protein.

I've been really naughty this week. My CDC is on hols and i think i just thought i'd take one as well :( Gonna try and do SS 100% tomorrow cause at the moment am feeling really disappointed with myself.

Just try to forget about your slip up and start again.... Its far too easy to keep eating and not re-start.

Keep thinking about that wedding dress!!

:hug99:

awww, thanks for the support! I luckily haven't fallen off the wagon despite my rubbish attempts this week to have 1 100% SS day. Will be a lot more focussed once i am back at work (i usually work from home during half term) and away from temptation and not so stressed with reports!!

How you doing? Hope all is well :)

I'm doing ok, went to Next before and bought a size 20 dress that wouldnt have gone near me before so I'm happy!

I think its definatley harder if your at home because its so easy to pick at food xx

Hiya,

I've purchased a yoga mat today so I can do my Yogalates dvd in the morning (even on a Sunday, yes I am that motivated lol), want to tone up as I'm losing but cant do full on exercise at the gym because it'll kick off my migraines.

Had a bit of a stressy day today, my OH, his daughter and mum all got ice creams from the ice cream man before and didnt shut up about it for a good 20 minutes afterwards. It was all mmm that was so nice blah blah blah. I was sat there with a face on not very impressed!

Do you ever get moody when family are eating nice things around you?

xx

I think it helps that i don't have children and my fiance knows how much better i feel and more motivated i am when i am losing so he tends to just eat and not really make a fuss over it. But yeah, its not easy, well done on getting through it! There was one girl on here whose oh made her drive him to McD's and then sat in the car next to her eating it!!! I think he apologised after but what a saint is she!

Back