56 pounds to shift. Emma's online diary

Lol. I liked the apple and cinnamon flavour just not the texture but I can deal with that. I thought the maple and pecan one was vile. I don't know what it was about it but I couldn't finish it lol. X

Hi em

I eat my soup in a bowl with a teaspoon. It lasts longer!

Good luck. You should easily shift a stone if you do 100%.

I'm day 20 now and don't weigh regular just incase I don't like the results! I know I'm losing weight and that's all that matters to me. Did lose 1st 1lb when I weighed on day 12

I've ordered some other porridge. Hope I like it!

Stick with it :) x

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Hi. How's your week been? Have you had your first weigh in yet?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 pounds

Hi :)
Sorry I haven't been on - iv been busy with work - done 27 hours in the past 3 days. Surprisingly this has helped me take my mind off of it. I just happily make my shake during my breaks lol.

My first official weigh in is tomorrow and I bloody can't wait to see what they say! I just hope my scales aren't out too much otherwise it'll be a bit of a disappointment lol.

Am planning on doing a sole source plus day tomorrow as have a family evening meal and it wouldn't go down well with me but having dust lol. But just a chicken stir fry with no sauces, etc. my step mum is on plan 2 so ill have the same evening meal as her and it shouldn't effect me too much ;)

How's everyone's time dieting been going?
X

Hi.

That's good. Al least working there doesn't put you off!

Good luck with weigh in - I haven't got one this week as my consultant is away! :( which I'm finding difficult! I'm just hoping that I'll have a big loss next week!

It's good you've got someone else in the family doing it so you can do it together.

Let us know how you get in at weigh in!

Had my weigh in today.

Lost 7lb
And lost 6 inches!

So happy with myself. :)

Well done that's brilliant.

Definitely. And I did a ss+ might last night and have apparently lost 4lb overnight lol. Don't know how true that is though lol x

Not sure! Lol! It's a brilliant start though! Keep it going!

Yeah. Well I get weighed in the afternoon and that was this morning so I'm completely empty lol x

Lol! Are you still ssing this week?

Yeah except Sunday and maybe Monday. Have a night booked for a hotel for Sunday night as its mine and my OH'd 5 year anniversary Monday so we're gonna have a meal but going to try and be good :) x

Hey.

How are you getting on?

Did you enjoy your anniversary?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 pounds week four- 11 pounds

Back