??????

hee hee

i must admit it was dog as my dog sprocket just jumped up on me!

hi vicky..how did u find week 3 on this? i feel like ive failed cause ive cheated so many times this week!! i dont know what to do....

to be perfectly honest with you, on week 3 we had friends over and went on a camping trip, and very unplanned i ended up eating and drinking alot. and gained 9lb!

I got straight back on it the week after and lost the 9lb plus a further 4lbs. so to be honest hun, you will either gain or stay the same. and then u have a choice to make, either get over it and carry on or give up. i'm glad i opted for the carry on option because i've done Ok since then. (had a couple of hiccups) but nothing too damaging. you have to take each day as it comes and try your hardest.

what exactly have you cheated with?

to be perfectly honest with you, on week 3 we had friends over and went on a camping trip, and very unplanned i ended up eating and drinking alot. and gained 9lb!

I got straight back on it the week after and lost the 9lb plus a further 4lbs. so to be honest hun, you will either gain or stay the same. and then u have a choice to make, either get over it and carry on or give up. i'm glad i opted for the carry on option because i've done Ok since then. (had a couple of hiccups) but nothing too damaging. you have to take each day as it comes and try your hardest.

what exactly have you cheated with?

well i had a wedding on saturday and had some vodka and sevenup but then sunday came--hangover! and i had crisps--an icepop and a pie!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: today i had a chicken sandwich too but its because i started a new job and it doesnt have a water dispenser in the office so i was so thirsty all day. i was angry too so i know im an emotional eater but i really need to do this. its great knowing that you had a few hiccups and still lost 4 stone. thats what i need to lose! :sigh:

Back