1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

5days down

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by HERTS_FEM26, 26 January 2013 Social URL.

1. HERTS_FEM26

HERTS_FEM26 Well-Known Member

Managed 5days now and lost bout a stone nearly. Trying to stay strong. Can taste certain foods and smell them too. Not great. Hopefully it will die off soon.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kathryn B

kathryn B Well-Known Member

It will get easier! I'm 20 days in and most of the time I'm fine but still have days (like yesterday!) where I'm thinking about food constantly! I also find it easier to think of the diet in 1 week segments. Only thinking about weigh in on Monday's and then start again on Tuesday's for another week.
    Keep going xxx

4. Nic1559

Nic1559 Well-Known Member

Keep going Herts, the first few weeks are tough, but your losses show it is well worth it. Nearly at your first stone down - that is fantastic!

5. HERTS_FEM26

Yes I am on my 7th day now which I am happy about only another 32 weeks to go to get Down to my size I want. Can't wait to be down at my goal but I will be taking it a day at a time.

6. HERTS_FEM26

I am so upset. I fell off the wagon. I feel so bad. Guess it's start again now!!!!