5th weigh in this morning

melster122

I have my 5th weigh in this morning but looking at my scales here I haven't lost very much.
frown.gif

Wish me luck

Good luck Melster, I'm sure you'll do great. let us know how you do. x

good luck hun xx
get your measurements done you will have lost inches your body is having a week off to shift everything round lol or your retaining water due to totm .(like my first sugestion best:D)
Either way sts weeks dont last long I always have a good WI the following week xxx

Definitely get measured, it's amazing how much you shrink, even when the scales say you haven't budged.

Besides, your cales are probably different from your CDC's so it ay well be more of a loss than you think!

Also, I was told by my CDC that if you have had a few days were you aven't drunk as much water then your body can hold onto it which wil increase your weight.

Good luck, and I hope you are pleasantly surprised:)

Well have lost 2.75lbs this week which means that in total I have lost 26.75lbs in 5 weeks!!!!!! That is nearly 2 stones. I am so pleased eventhough this is the least I have lost so far.
biggrin.gif

My ticker says 27lbs as is doesn't do halves etc and I thought 27 looked better than 26 lol

Well done you, what a fabulous achievement!

Here's to the nearly 2 stone mark, and you'll crack that last 1.5 pound next week easy.

*Raising a glass of water to you in congrats*

Theresa x

Well done you hope I can do as well as you. First weigh in tomorrow
Carol x (cillabatty)

Well done Melster! Have you had AAM this week? I lost 2lbs which I was a bit disappointed with but I've been doing AAM so don't know if that makes a difference!
x

Back