6 stone to loose!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Wobbly71, 15 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Hi everyone

As the title says I have 6 stone to loose. I have been dieting for years and years and years!!!

It all went pear shaped when I was introduced to VLCD I have got bigger with every attempt. Not knocking them but they not for me!

I always started a 'diet' and then gave up by day 3 and thought "eat like a pig till monday then start the shakes again".

Then same old story Monday came tried and failed and did the same again for another week.

On and on vicious circle. Think I have finally realised I need to be satisfied and know it's not gonna be quick. SO I am on WW and will keep my diary over here.

Good luck to everyone else whatever diet you are doing we can all suport each other here.

x x x

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pipaluk

Pipaluk I will be skinny!

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.77%)
    Diet:
    Healthy lifestyle :)
    Their is a diet for everyone, hopefully WW will be yours.. Good luck with it and looking forward to hearing about your progress! :) xxx

Mini likes this.
  4. hope to be slim

hope to be slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck/
    I have 6 stone to lose too and am on sw this time.

On wards and down in weight xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.