6 WEEKS

first timer

Hi i was wondering how much weight i could have lost in 6weeks its my oh birthday and we have planned to go away for the weekend just the two of us and leave the kids at home. His birthday is in 7 weeks but am giving myself time to refeed.

How much do you think i could have off by then???? I have 3 stone to lose

Easily a stone and a half, probably a bit more, depending on your starting BMI. Good luck!

I hve lost a stone in two weeks I hve my two week
weigh in on Sat so will hopefully hve a good loss
will let you know best of luck if you start well worth it x

Am due my first wi on thursday and cant wait to see the results am finding the diet easy, going to start exercising more and hopefully it will come off faster. Thanks for all your responses.

Hi i was wondering how much weight i could have lost in 6weeks its my oh birthday and we have planned to go away for the weekend just the two of us and leave the kids at home. His birthday is in 7 weeks but am giving myself time to refeed.

How much do you think i could have off by then???? I have 3 stone to lose

Everyone is different and it depends on differing factors. The more you have to lose the more you seem to lose at the start. It's my 30th on 6th October. I've lost over 2 stone in 4 weeks and am aiming for another 2 before my Birthday.

Thanks am def sticking to this diet, i weighed myself this evening and i have lost 8 pound and am only on day 6 am loving this diet

Back